Chapter 1

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬

Chapter 1
𝐌𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬...

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡

𝟖:𝟑𝟕𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Girl you are one nasty ass bitch." You shut the door of your dorm room before slipping off your New pair of red and white Air Force 1s.

"Fuck you mean sis? I fucked that nigga good." your friend took a seat on your purple, fresh sheets of your double bed.

You shook your head in disappointment and went over to your stash located in one of the floorboards, you were lucky enough to get the dorm room with the secret location where people would hide things due to searches.

"Crystal. You better get checked the fuck out at a clinic, I've heard that Draken guy is an absolute man whore." You passed Crystal the Weed, Rizzler and the grinder from your secret hiding spot in your room so she could bill it.

"Nah, I checked before I fucked him and he said he's clean." She informed you, letting out a small huff before she began to grind up the weed.

"Ain't he got a girlfriend?" You raised an eye brow and folded your arms as Your friend gave you a small shrugged followed by a chuckle through her teeth.

"Oops, guess her nigga accidentally blew my back out." She giggled as she finished grinding up the weed and placed it into the rizzler.

You both decided to spend the evening in your dorm room after Crystal's friend and roommate, Hina, had a sneaky link over.

You pulled out a lighter from your hood pocket. "You know you're fucked if she finds out, I heard that Emma bitch don't play." After she finished rolling, Crystal passed the zoot to you and laughed.

"Well her man played with my pussy, it's sad times for all of us." You once again glared at your female friend with disappointed eyes before letting out a long sigh and lighting up the roll up, taking a few puffs before passing it back to your friend.

You were used to hearing Crystal's sex stories, however you would've never expected her link to be Draken, the infamous dealer and well praised basketball player from Valhalla university in south.

"Wait a damn minute...isn't he friends with your ex? The Kazutora nigga?" Your comment caused Crystal to cough on the smoke. You waited for her to regain her breath before talking.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" She choked, still coughing from the smoke. You nodded and sat by her, taking the zoot away from her hand and putting it to your lips. "You didn't know? You really need to do your background checks before you fuck niggas Cris..."

"So you just let me do that? Damn n/n." She gestured to the zoot, you passed it to her and opened the window to let out the smoke from your room. "Hmph. You know that man chases people with zombie knives for fun right? Kazu is crazyyyy."