Staying?

"Would you stop running you have been running for way too longggggggg," Jay said to Riku that was still running away from him.

"NO, I WON'T HOW ABOUT YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME," Riku yelled from where he was.

"I won't stop running after you because I now know that I can't even trust you with your own health. Knowing you fell into a hole and ended up hurting yourself," Said Jay causing Riku to stop running. Riku turned and started walking towards Jay. "Hold up let me catch my breath then we can get going," Jay said.

"Mhm," Riku said and waited for Jay to catch his breath.

"Alright let's get going now," Jay said getting in front of Riku to lead the way.

----------------later------------

"We have been walking for hours is there nothing around here," Riku said tiredly.

"I don't know there is no sign of any life around here but these trees and bugs," Jay said then stopped walking. "I think that we have to turn in for the night," Jay said turning to Riku.

"O-o-oh well I guess we could do that," Riku said.

"Uhh hold up don't fall asleep on me just yet," Jay said.

"Why not," Riku said looking up at Jay.

"Because I think I see a light over there. MAYBE there may someone there that can help us," Jay said and began tunning with a warning.

"HEY, JAYYYYY WAIT FOR ME," Riku said and ran for Jay.

Later------

"Jay I don't think that there was anyone there," Riku said out of breath.

"Nope, there is," Jay said.

"What are you talking abo--- oh I see," Riku said looking at the homie building.

"Well come on let's go see if someone could help us out," Jay said walking over to knock on the door. Riku was just standing still in fear. Feeling someone or something watch his every move.

"Hey uh Jay I think we should go- mmmm"
Riku didn't say anything else.

"What was that Riku," Jay said looking to where Riku was but not anymore.
"GOD DAMNIT WHY'D YOU GET TAKEN AGAIN," Jay yelled into the night sky not seeing Riku again.

In the Morning------

'Ugh when did I fall asleep' Jay said in his head. Jay got up and started walking not thinking of anything just wondering for what will come next. Just walking and walking and walking aimlessly. Without reason, with no one, nothing just nothing. Till... Nothing nothing. Why because nothing is going on. Jay kinda lost feeling anything after he saw that Riku was taken. Jay started to not hate Riku infact Jay may have wanted to be friends when they got home. Jay missed him after those years. (Maybee not in a friend way to I'd ya know what I mean ahaha.) Riku being Riku didn't like Jay at all why because of all the things Jay did to him. It scared and scarred him 2-3 years of suffering because of a fight they had. Anyways Jay was just walking and walking still nothing. Then he walked into a market it looked just like the other one but it wasn't. He wandered around the market looking at all the stuff that they were selling. For some reason, a person gave Jay a few coins so he could get something to eat. Jay paid for a few fruits and about a pound of meat. He had a few coins left over to see what else he wanted. Jay felt like a shell of himself after he lost Riku. (Oh did I forget there has been a time skip meheheh. Just let it be known that the time skip was like 1 year and about 3 weeks. I don't know why I just want to be specific. Anyways back to the story)
Jay's POV
Oh my gosh how long has it been since I've been here or since Riku was taken. I'm tired of all of this ugh I just wanna go home now. I'm living off of coins from the kind villagers. Most people here are kind but none give me anything. Not even for work. I offer to work for the bare minimum but still nothing. I hate it here, especially without him. Ugh, I just want to go home. I started for the market again and I found that everyone was lined up for something. I had nothing better to do so I lined up in the line. There were a few people felt and then I saw him. It was Riku he was sitting there with a CROWN on his head. I knew it was him because I saw that scar on his arm. Then one I gave him when we are in P.E. It was him, and it was my turn to ask him what he was doing here. It was a ask the king something thing. Ya know.
"Riku what the heck are you doing here," I asked walking up to him before anyone could say anything.
"JAY! Oh my gosh it's been so long since I've seen you. How have you been huh? You holding up well," Riku said.
"R-riku is that really you." I said tearing up.
"Yea why would it not be me," He said giving me a smile. I started to cry and I went in for a hug. Then I felt an arm wrap around me. They were Riku's. I started to cry even more. More than any time I have cried.
"Hey it's ok you see I'm fine. Nothing is wrong," Riku said in a calming voice. Like my mom when I was younger.
"I- I thought you were *hic* gone hic* forever *hic*hic*, " I said still crying.
"Oh my god your really crying Ahah," Riku said teasing me.
"Of course*hic* I *hic* haven't seen you *hic* in a year *hic*," I said struggling to get my words out.
"Well, I'm here now so you don't need to worry about that anymore. Ok you see I'm fine so just come with me. So you won't have to be living off of coins from people," Riku said letting me go.
"But you don't wanna go home. You've been here for so long why don't we go home now," I asked really just wanting to go home.
"But Jay we can't we have to stay here. We must not go anywhere else. Ok honey we can't okay," Riku said as he kissed my head. I was out of words in shock. With nothing to say but a simple 'mhm'. And not even a few minutes later there I was in a room that has no meaning to me other than the fact I was staying there.

Ahhahhahhahahhah sorry for the I know I don't upload that much just stuff but ya know imma try and stuff out anytime I can for you guys I hope you guys like this I know that it was not that good but ya know it all good anyways that's all I have to say so seeeee yaaaaa.

Mango~