Please

"Jay, come on, it's time to head back to our room," Riku said.

"Oh, um I don't know where my room is so, can you help me find it," I asked.

"Oh no I said our room. SOOOO you are going to come sleep with me," Riku said. I looked at him confused and wondering if I heard that correctly.

"Hol up. What did you say," I asked. Just to be sure I heard what I heard.

"You. Are. Going. To. Sleep. With. Me," He said walking over to me to pull my arm. He grabbed me and started for a long hallway. He Stopped in front of a high door and opened it. We walked in and he let go of my arm and started taking his shirt off.

"HOLD UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING," I yelled covering my eyes.

"You sure are stupid. I don't sleep with these clothes on I have to change of course. Unless you want to sleep without clothes," He said making my face turn red. I didn't know that he was right in front of me by the time I removed my hands from my face. I saw him standing right under me looking up at me. I almost fainted at the sight of him being there. I stepped back to see that he had no pants on. I was about to run out of the room till he came up behind me a hugged me. I was startled and I jumped a little bit. He noticed that I jumped and he laughed at me. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen and I couldn't move. Then he grabbed my hand and placed it on the inside of his thigh. I felt it and it was soft and smooth. Then he squeezed his hand which was holding mine so my hand was now squeezing his thigh. I could hear that he let out a small noise and that was enough for me to just freeze up again. He kept my hand there for a good while then he said something. I was too out of it the hear what he said, but for some reason now Riku the guy that I would fight all the time is now on top of me trying to undo my pants. I didn't know what to do or what to say. Again I was frozen in place. Till I heard the zipper of my pants go down. I got up and bolted for the door. I could hear Riku in the back yelling for me to come back. I didn't know who that was, but that for sure was not the Riku I knew back then. I just wanted my Riku back and I was begging to please have him back. I ran and ran till I was back to where I was in the morning. I ran in there and closed the door behind me. I slumped down to the floor, with my back to the door. Then I just put my head in the knees and cried myself to sleep. 

In the Morning~~~~~~

I woke up on the floor with a small puddle next to my eyes. It was from my tears, I was sick and tired of being here. I wanted to go home so bad, I didn't want to be here anymore. I couldn't spend another day in this world or whatever it may be. I packed the few things I had and wrote a note saying: Hello Riku or whoever this note finds. I have felt to find something I would like for Riku to please come along with me. That is my only wish, I would like to have the person I came here with to also leave with me. I don't know why Riku was given the role of 'king' when he is not from here at all. So please return him to where he should be, and that is not here. So please Riku if you find this before those other people do, come back with me to our home. We should be seniors by now, but here we are. Anyways just know I care about you so please forget this place and come back with me, to our home where you belong.' After I was done writing the note I put it on the closest drawer and left. Not looking back just looking for a way to get home. I just wanted to get home nothing more. I never knew how much I would miss being there, with the people that really cared for me. Here however there was no one. No one I could call family or a friend.

Hello guys here is another chap. I hope you guys liked it and whatnot. So thanks for reading much love from Mango~~~