Good-Bye

I was walking towards nothing. I hoped that one day I would make it home. I just wanted my old life back. Being friends with Riku, my mom standing next to me, living like a child. Instead, I'm here stuck for who knows how many days ready.  I was sick of this.

"I WANNA GO HOMEEE" I yelled out loud falling on my knees, then tears started to ball up in my eyes. It's been a while since I cried this much. This whole was so draining, I couldn't take it anymore. I sat there for a good while crying. Then I heard a crack behind me. I turned my head and there I saw him. It was Riku.

"Didn't think I would read that letter and leave you alone did you," Riku said. I jumped up and ran to him picked him up and hugged him. I was still crying but they were happy tears. I was happy to know that I wasn't going to be alone on the way of trying to get home. I was just glad that he left that place. They did something who knows what but it was something.

"OK so since you are back let's get going and see if we can find a way back," I said putting him down.

"Oh, yea I forgot about that looking for you," He said "When I saw you weren't in your room I was frecking out. Then I read your letter and I started looking for you everywhere. Then I left the castle and went to the first and heard you yell and ran with way. You are very easy to find, ya know," He said, then walked past me.

"Well I just really wanna go home ok," I said catching up to him. "It's been hell since we somehow dropped into this world. I'm sick of it. It it's....... just so..." I couldn't get another word out before I started to cry. I turned around to not let Riku see me crying. I only ever let him see me cry once. That was when my mom left me all alone. After that, we started to drift away. 

"Chip...Chipp...Chipp chipp" 

"You know saying chip won't help us get out of here," I said turning around to see that it was not Riku but a small voice coming from behind him. We both turned around to see a small tiny human-like thing on the ground. 

"Not me," Riku said.

"So I heard that you guys wanna head hooooome," Said the small being. "Cuz it's your lucky yearrrrr. Every seven or so years this random portal opens up and takes whatever walks in back to where it came from. So as you guys can tell, you can't just walk home. YOU'RE IN ANOTHER WORLD. THE LOST WORLD. As the name suggests this is a world where people like you and other beings get transported to when they have hit rock bottom.  Not everyone hits rock bottom of course because if everyone did this place would be full of living things. So want help getting home. " The small things explained. 

"Yes yes, we do please take us," I said.

"Ok welp, boys let's get going. No need to tell me your names I know them already. Riku and Jay, my name is Sif. Im just a lil fairy to guide people out of here," She said right before she started to fly away in another direction.

After what felt like forever of walking we stopped.

"Wait here guys I'll be back in a bit let me just get some things for you two," Said Sif then floated away. She came back no later than a minute with a lot of food floating around her. She said 'here eat up' handing us some fruits and some somehow cooked meats. After we ate we started walking again. We walked and walked and walked. I was looking up and the sky and didn't realize that Riku stopped. Not looking I walked right into him. We both fell on the floor, I put my hand on the floor before he could hit his head on the ground. When I knew what was going on my face flashed red, and I jumped up as soon as I met Riku's eyes. We both got up and we heard Sif laugh a little. We started walking again, it was a large amount of walking and it took a few days till we were even close to this portal. Both I and Riku were tired, we almost gave up many times but we wanted to get home. Riku was so tired one time he fell asleep mid-walking so I had to carry him the lot of the way there. Sif started saying we were getting close but the closer we got the smaller the portal got. She was saying that it was losing power and would go completely out if we didn't get there in time. We started to not sleep we just walked and walked and ran for a good amount of time. Sif also said the closer we got the more danger was ahead. We ran faster each day to try and get home. This portal only opens every seven years. If we miss it the next time would be when we are 23 years old. We can't miss this one if we do our life would be partly gone. Sif was telling us about what could happen if we aren't careful about what we do. The wild beasts never before thought of could come at us at any time. We could die but we didn't care we just kept going and going. Then when I was it some random animal started to attack Riku I tried to get it off of him and I did, however, I saw that portal almost close.

"RIKU GO FOR THE PORTAL NOW" I yelled trying to not get my head eaten.

"NO I CANT LEAVE YOU HERE," He yelled back at me.

"RIKU! JAY IS RIGHT GO FOT THE PORTAL," Sif also yelled she used what little magic she knew to hold the animal back. I ran for the portal right after Riku. Little did I know the portal was too small for me to pass through. I missed it. The only thing I could do now was say my goodbye to Riku.

"I'm sorry Riku goodbye," I said looking at him fall back into our world yelling for me with a tear in his eye. "This is where we part ways," I said as he disappeared from my eyes.

Mehehhehhehehheh

Mango~