𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6: 𝑾𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐

Before anything else could happen the next video started playing.

"What if you didn't understand what he saw?"

The video started with a conversation between Félix and Mirabel until Pepa intercepted. Within that small conversation, it was obvious to Bruno this was the song they sang about him.

He felt a bit happy to see his Sobrina defend him and his visions but he knew that it wouldn't stop what came next. 

We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no

That line was all it took for everyone in the room to understand who this song was about. The adults along with everyone from Pepa's side of the family except Antonio looked down in shame.

We don't talk about Bruno, but

It was my wedding day (it was our wedding day)
We were getting ready, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky

(no clouds allowed in the sky)

Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin (thunder)

"Is that really how you view me?" Said Bruno. His sister couldn't even look at him and that just confirmed his sister, his triplet looked at him like how everyone else in town did.

You telling this story or am I?
I'm sorry, mi Vida, go on

Bruno says, "It looks like rain" (why did he tell us?)
In doing so, he floods my brain

Abuela, get the umbrellas

Married in a hurricane
What a joyous day! But anyway
We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no

"Pepa, I'm sorry about your wedding, I didn't mean to be upsetting that wasn't a prophecy, I could just see you were sweating and wanted to make a joke." That just made Pepa feel more guilty for making her brother a villain when she had the situation all wrong.

Meanwhile, Julieta stared at the screen feeling nothing but pity for her hermanito. She knew he wasn't bad so him being painted as a villain didn't sit right with her she couldn't speak up about him either due to the 'we don't talk about Bruno' rule.

Hey, grew to live in fear of Bruno stuttering or stumbling
I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling

The adults stared in confusion trying to understand what Dolores was saying.

I associate him with the sound of falling sand, ch ch ch

"wait! what's that in the background?" Camilo asked suddenly everyone stared at the screen looking at what Camilo was pointing at and sure enough, there was a figure with a hood on and a green glow surrounding them. (if you look at the scene you can actually see Bruno vibing in the back as they sing.)

It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling

Always left Abuela and the family fumbling

Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand

Do you understand?

At the moment they had another look at the figure and suddenly it clicked for some people. 

"Is that Bruno!?" Both Pepa and Luisa spoke out in unison, was their guess right? Yes, it was, in the background, everyone realized it was Bruno. This whole time he heard what they said.

"Well, would you look at that he's dancing along, nice moves Tio," Camilo spoke trying to lighten the mood somehow.

A seven-foot frame, rats along his back