𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11: 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

a/n: honestly this chapter is kinda a joke chapter so enjoy I guess?? also sorry for the delay I had final projects and tests that I had to do but I should be able to upload a bit more soon. Enjoy and have a good day <3

After Abuela's apology towards everyone, most had either forgiven her or at least considered it. They understood her reasons as to why she acted the way she did but it still wasn't an excuse for the pain it caused them. Maybe in time, they'd fully forgive her but at least this was a start.

When everyone was fully composed they took their seat ready to see what happens next. Perhaps Casita thought they should have a small break from the songs so it decided to show something they weren't expecting. 

Dinner with the Guzmans.

The scene started up with Agustín and Mirabel in the nursery right after the vision was pieced together and Dolores had heard them.

She's gonna tell everyone 

Time to eat

Miércoles

"Tio was that you censoring yourself?" Camilo asked knowing that Miércoles was often used as a substitute for another word.

"We're family-friendly in this house."

'that's debatable' a few people thought staring at Agustín with a deadpan expression

The Guzman's and the Madrigals together will be so good for the Encanto, yes

Then let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster

"Something tells me she jinxed herself," Camilo said before getting elbowed by both Dolores and Félix.

"Ow! What I can't say she's gonna jinx herself?" Camilo asked in disbelief seeing Félix shake his head before looking back at the screen.

To a perfect night, salud

Salud!

*Insert Mirabel aggressively staring at Dolores*

Everyone stared at each other in slight awkwardness at the sight on the screen before music suddenly started to play and Camilo stood up. 

"Well, he looks at me!" Camilo said in a singsong voice before Bruno stood up as well.

"And I look at him!" He continued in the same singsong voice

"And he looks at me!" Camilo sang as he looked towards his Tio

"And I look at him!" Bruno continued making direct eye contact with Camilo

"And I-"

Avocado?

"Well thank you for interrupting us you big dumb hunk!" Camilo yelled while staring at the scene aggressively.

"AvOCaDo? No shut up!" Bruno said yelling alongside Camilo while the rest of the family just stared at the two and sweatdropped. 

The yelling stopped soon after they saw Dolores tell Camilo the secret on-screen before Camilo shapeshifted multiple times before finally shapeshifting into himself with a chameleon-like face.