The Welfare Team

"With the goal of preventing epidemics and secondary infection caused by Abnormalities, the Welfare Team puts preventative measures into action and works on programs that benefit the physical fitness and mental health of employees."

Y/N's Pov

Crimson: Thanks again for doing an instinct work on that big and will be bad wolf Y/N! Some agents of mine died yesterday so those news still need training and some discipline.

Y/N: It's okay, you can count on me, is there anything more that i can do to help?

Crimson: My sister needs a little help on her department, go see her.

I agreed, so i left the disciplinary to go to the welfare department, i found Sylenthia but i haven't found Val.

Y/N: Hey uhm Sylenthia

The problem is that Sylenthia doesn't talk, so i have to wait for Val along with her.

Y/N: You...need my help here, right?

She nodded, we waited for Val to come to speak the problem to me. Val finally came after waiting for some minutes.

Val: Heyyy Y/N, let me guess, want to help us?

Y/N: Yes, everything seems easy on the central command department so I'm here to help too.

Val: Fair enough, why don't you try a work on the Road Home? I've seen it's related to the Scaredy Cat.

Y/N: Road Home? Is it a house or something?

Val: Nah, it would be pretty funny through, but it's a little girl.

Y/N: Right... I'll go do a work then

I left the main room going to the upper layer of the department and i saw the containment room.

So... Road Home? Val sounded pretty sure this abnormality isn't scary or something and that attachment work would be the best with it. She said it's best for me to do it than to go on a work with the "Scaredy Cat"

I entered her containment room finding a little girl with no arms, large blue dress and a light brown hair. She has a pair of silver shoes and a large red bow on her head. She looked at me with a smile.

Y/N: Oh god here we go

Road Home: Where?

Y/N: Wait you talk?

Road Home: Of Course, i have a mouth like you!

That was one strange talk, i'm glad that at least it isn't that Nothing There or that Mountain Of Smiling Bodies.

Road Home: Are my friends here too?

Y/N: Your friends...?

Road Home: Yes! My friends, the Scarecrow, Woodsman, Scaredy Cat and Ozma!