You cant deny

ADELINE P.O.V

"Well Ross, what do you want to do now?" We finished are bike ride and by this time it was around lunch, I was getting kind of hungry. "I'm kind of hungry aren't you?" We pull up to his house and leave the bikes on the grass. "Of corse that bike ride tired me out!" "Yeah same I haven't gone biking for years" he gives out a little giggle and we walk into his house. Honestly this is the first time I've been in his house.

"Hey mom" he kisses her cheek lightly "mom were hungry can you make us a snack or something?" I kind of stand there looking around the house. I go into the living room
And find this really cute picture of all of the lynch kids when there were little.

"Hey Adeline my mo-" he walks into the living room holding an apple in his hand. He sees me holding the picture of them. "Weren't we cute, who am I kidding I still am"

"I gave a little eyebrow raise to ross and put the picture back down on the table.
"Sure you are". I smirk

Ross takes a bit of his apple, chewing with his mouth open ross states "What, you can't deny I'm cute! Right?"

"Maybe just a little" i say squinting my eye and smiling.

"Anyways my mom said that were ordering pizza for lunch do you want to stay?" He takes one last bit of his apple and goes back to the kitchen to throw it out. "Ok sounds good"

"Sweet! well let's go do something for the time being, come I'll give you a house tour" he walks me around his house and shows me each room. last room he showed me was his of corse

"Hey ross, Adeline... Wait Adeline what are you doing here?" Ryland sitting on his bed (since him and ross shared a room) he nods and quickly glances at us and then sits up to ask why I'm here. "Well I'm having lunch with you guys" "oh ok cool" he lays back down.

"Yo Ryland can you get, you know get out so me and Adeline can talk in private" ross walks over to Ryland and puts on hand on his back and jerks his head to the door, gesturing to the door.

"Oh you want some along time I get it, don't be to frisky" Ryland nods his head and walks slowly backyards out of the door "smooch it up!" Ryland says while making kissy faces.

"Ryland get out! Ross whispers to to Ryland but kind of shouts then he pushes him out the door "ok ok little bro don't nee-" ross slams the door and turns towards me with a smile. With his hands linked together "now where were we?"

"Um apparently we were going talk about something?" I sat down on Ross's bed thinking about what he had to tell me.

"Oh that was just an excuse to get rid of Ryland" he looks at me and fakes a smile then looks down oh is bed . "So tell me when did you start to create your band R4?" "Um it's r5" he scratches his back. "Well rocky my older bother just one day picked up a guitar and started to learn how to play. Then he taught me and Riker how to play but Riker actually started to be more intreated in the bass. Then rydel took keyboard lessons and when we met Ellington he learned how to play the drums. Back in 2010 we started to write are own songs and make are own music videos, we even made a EP album called ready set rock. We even played small venues around cali, pretty cool, then just earlier this year we started to sign a record deal with Hollywood records and we just did a little west coast tour a couple weeks back. Maybe a month ago or so in may, it was fun! Now we are making a new EP album called loud"

"wow" I didn't know there was so much to do to get famous.

"What does r5 stand for?" I didn't really get the name of there band "well since all are names start with R, except for Ellington but we just call him by his last name Ratliff and there's five of us, put it together and you get R5. Oh an Ryland is our open act and DJ since he's not in the band" "ok that makes wayyyy more sense" I say extending the y.

"Okay, what about austin and ally how did that all start?" I was also a little bit curious about austin and ally, it didn't ask to hurt. "It was back in 2011, last year well actually I had to audition for the show in like 2010 but anyways when I got the part we just sort of started the show and it got a lot of hits. I don't know what else to say, we did table read throughs a lot! And all the cast members are really nice".

"You see ross I like acting. It's one of my best talents and I want to get recognized, give me some tips" I just say it beacuse I feel like I can trust ross and he won't judge me, plus he could have some great tips since he is an actor.

"Be confident and just go for it" that all he said. "Do you want to know something? Well I'm kind of a airline junkie, I like flying. Anything to do with flying I'm interested in, embarrassing I know right" he looks down in shame I thought it was pretty cute.

"Nah I think it's fine it's kind of cool, so when can you take me for a ride?" I joke.

"When I get my license but I'm not old enough" he signs

"When you do I'll be waiting" I wink then pull out a video game from under his bed. "Really zombie crusher two?"
I look at him and he gives me that expression of whatever.

"Wanna play?" I put it into his xbox that's in his room and turn the tv on.

"Do you even know how to?" Laying back on his bed crossing his arms

I had no idea but it looked interesting "nope but it looks fun, the last video game I've played was Ben Ten alien force when I was like 8 or something" I take one controller and throw it at him. "Ok... Just to warn you I'm pretty bomb at this game" ross tries to act all impressive, we set up the game and start to play it was actually very easy.

"PIZZA IS READY" mark calls from down stairs

Everyone rushes down stairs, ross and I just finish up are game "hurry it's getting cold!" Stormie then yells.

"We will resume this game later" I press pause on the remote control and we both jump up off the bed and head down stairs to eat the pizza.

"For the record I totally kicked ass!" I look over at him punching his shoulder he shakes his head "no way! You may have been good but I was better" we laugh and we just kept going back and forth on who was better.