Theories

Peter was in pain. Whoever did this to his uncle was going to pay. If he ever laid eyes on the man who shot him it would be game over.

The police were in and out of the house, questioning Laura, Aunt May, and Peter. "Have you ever seen this man before?" One of the officers asked Aunt May. "No." She replied as she got a look at the sketch of the man and wiped her nose with a handkerchief.

"Okay, that's good. We weren't expecting you to recognize him anyways." He got up and patted her back. "Well, that's all." He said before walking out and leaving the house with the rest of the officers.

Peter stopped the man and asked him for the picture of the man who shot his uncle. He said yes and gave it to him. "He also has a star tattooed on his left arm." The crew of police walked out of the house and went on their way.

Peter turned around and looked at Laura, who was comforting his Aunt May. He rushed upstairs, looking for his suit. Wanting to go out and kill the man who shot Uncle Ben.

As he put on the next foot of the suit, Laura ran into the room. Stopping him from going. "Peter no, don't do it." She begged him. "You don't even know what I'm going to do." He said as he started rolling the sleeve up to his leg. "I know you're about to go out and find that man." She said while looking at the drawing of the shooter. He looked down at his bed and picked the paper up.

"And so what if I do go out and find him?" He asked angrily, zipping up the back of the suit. "I don't want you to hurt that man, Peter." She stopped him from putting his mask on and put her hands on his cheeks. "Do not go out and hurt him." She begged once again. He put down the mask and cried.

He sat down on the bed, taking the suit back off, sniffling. "Will it get better?" He asked her.

"You know it will."  

-

After Laura calmed Peter down, they laid down in his bed, drifting off to sleep. Laura seemed to fall asleep on Peter's chest but he couldn't seem to sleep. He kept dozing off and waking back up so it was clear he had to do something about it.

He removed his bed covers slowly, untangled her leg from his, and lifted her head from his chest. He realized how cold it was in the room, feeling the breeze from outside. He got up from the bed and covered the girl with the bedsheets.

Walking over to his closet, he picked up his suit and began putting it back on. She can't stop him from doing what he wants, doing what he needs to do. It may not be a good idea to go out and try to stop the man and do something but it sure sounded like something that he would enjoy.

Soon he realized as he put his foot into the slipper of the suit that he didn't have anything but underwear on. He hoped that Laura wouldn't remember him stripping down from the suit in front of her. Oh well, he continued putting the suit on and stepped out of his window. He looked back, making sure she was still asleep.

If she wasn't asleep and she was still pretending, she's a fantastic actor. He swung through the city, building to building. Feeling the icy air hit him through the suit. A late-night swing was super relaxing to him. The feeling of flying through the air, letting all of his emotions escape and leave his mind.

Just him. Just the suit. Just New York City.

After a few minutes of swinging around the city, he sat down on a rooftop with his radio which was turned into the police station. As he looked over the city, a call out from one of the cops caught his ears. "Car thief suspect running down multiple alleyways, white male with shoulder-length blond hair." That was all he heard.

Soon he took off into the night, scouring the streets for the man. He soon heard the police sirens from far away and swung towards them. He looked down and saw the man running from about a dozen police cars. Peter shot a web down at the man and picked him up, leaving the police down on the road with their guns loaded and pointed up in the air.