Chapter 24: Plans

Levi's POV

"What do you think, Levi?" Hanji quietly asks, kissing my cheek. She carefully snuggles next to me, and I know she's smiling at me. "We have to make a choice soon..."

"I honestly don't know, Hanji... I don't want to move to Marley for a few weeks... if we go, you'll be due soon."

"But this cabin is too small for us... Onyankonpon said he'll get people to fix it-."

"I don't want this cabin to change. If it's okay, I would like to die here. Just to grow old here... peacefully. What we originally wanted." I say softly, holding Hanji tight to me. "We started our life here... together... I don't want to change it."

"Then we'll keep the cabin. We'll move back in when the kids are older." Hanji whispers before her whole tone changed. "I don't want to lose another baby... and I'm scared of losing them... I'm so glad Raven survived... but I don't want to lose this baby. And you, Levi-."

"My wounds are healed, so there's no need for me to check for infections."

Hanji's hand gently ran over my chest, clutching my shirt. "I know... but your leg is getting worse..."

"Maybe I'm just made to stay in a wheelchair. I don't mind it. I don't." I kissed her forehead, gently running my hand over her baby bump. "As long as I have you, Raven, Zayne, and this unborn baby... I'll be fine... I don't need anything else."

"We still haven't discussed the idea of moving to Marley for a few years... we need to figure it out before it's too late. I don't want to give birth on a boat to Marley. I rather give birth on a bed on solid ground. Not sliding around due to the waves."

I chuckled at the idea... her giving birth as she's sliding around. I know it's a bad idea, and I rightfully deserved that hit.

"It's not funny," Hanji hisses at me, but still cuddled with me.

"Do you think it's better if we move to Marley? Just until the children get older?"

Hanji takes a few seconds before nodding her head. "I think so... I love living here, but the children need a better place. Let's move to Marley, just for a few years. If Raven and Zayne love the place, then we'll stay there. When they get older, we'll move back here... grow old... not caring about anything else in the world. Like we always wanted..."