19. Possessiveness

Max surroundings stopped moving and the system panel appear in front of him.

"System can you explain what happened to me before?"

When Hope said that man's name in the middle of their act Max felt something pop inside his mind although he can still control his body, but that feeling overwhelm him making him act that way.

[Host that happened because of possessiveness of formal Max, Formal Max was like that ML (Male lead) of CEO novel high, cold and most importantly possessive. Although now with you two merging all negative effects lowered, But when Hope said the name that provoked those emotions hence what you have done.]

Listening to the system explanation Max also understand why happened at that time. Max hated it when Hope said that name in the middle of their act but it's reasonable cause at that time her affection for ML was not low, although it was locked but it was still there. So in dazed states, she called his name (A/N : it's not that far fetched after all she was in love with him for 12 years.)

"How can I stop this emotion then?" Although Max knows that Hope has a masochistic personality. and she like it rough, but what he did really was too much.

[Host don't worry about these emotions, it's part of your personality and it's not gonna harm you.] System explained in a seductive voice.

"Are you sure it's ok?" Max is not comfortable with those emotions.

[Yes host it's ok to have these emotions] System reassured Max in its seductive voice.

"Ohh ok then, show me, Hope's affection for me." Max let go any way he can try to control these emotions.

[Host Hope affection for you is 106(an unhealthy obsession level.) ]

"That much? hehe, I guess it's not bad to go crazy sometimes." Max plan was just to cross 90 but now it's surpassed 100 which means it makes it easier for him to proceed with his next plan.

"Ok system show me my rewards." Max was excited to see his rewards.

[OK host ...

The mission is complete, 

Detected that host overfilled mission,

upgrading rewards...

Rewards are following,

School Pass (Upgraded)

Random suitable skill.]

[Host other rewards...

The host gets Hope Anal virginity  gets 1000 NP

The host gets Hope Oral virginity gets 1000 NP

Host have Vaginal sex gets 200 NP

Host have Anal sex gets 200 NP

Make Grace cum 30 NP (30 ×8= 240)

You get blowjob 100 NP

You cum 3 times inside her 50 (50 × 3=150)

Total :2,890 × 10( Heroine) = 28,900.]

"Oh, so heroin gives 10× multiplier, huh, System gives me full details about rewards." Max really wanted to know full detail of the School Pass reward l.

[OK host.....

School Pass: It's the pass that allows the host to go to any school in existence. (Fiction included.)
(Note : It's is the upgrade version that can allow the host to an indefinite time travel through them. They're going to be the cool down period before the next jump.)