48. Violet The Super Stalker

*Boom*

The moment Max's hands touched her breasts, The waves of pleasure bombarded her. She lost her sanity. What taboo? What immoral? nothing matters to her now. The only thing that matters is to be ravaged by Max.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Max didn't let her have a moment at all, He started ramming his hard hot cock inside her tiny asshole. There was only the rhythmic sound of flesh hitting and Helen's moaning remained in the room.

"AHHHH!! I AM CUMMING MAXXX AHHHHHH!!!"

*Squirt* *Squirt*

In a few seconds, she cummed again, spraying her love juices all over the Max. Her ass tightens, clenching his dick in her ass.

"ARGHH! I am cumming in your ass, Helen."

Max grunted, Because of her ass clenching he also reached to his peak and was ready to release his load inside her ass.

"YESS RELEASED INSIDE ME, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR SEMEN!!!"

Helen yelled these words, Normally she will not act like this but X⁴ pleasure really too much for her to handle. At this moment she is only going on by her instincts. Her brain stopped thinking long ago. She was drowning in pleasure, She was in pure bliss.

"Here I go then, Argrr!!"

Max didn't hold back and released his hot lava-like semen inside her tight ass.

*Spurt!* *Spurt!*

"YESSS!! IT IS FILLING ME UP AHHHHH!!!"

A surprisingly large amount of semen filled Helen's voluptuous ass. Helen also cum as Max filled her insides. 

"*Huff* *Huff* Th-th was amazing, I never fel..."

Helen wasn't even able to say one sentence properly before she passed out in exhaustion. Still, there was a satisfied smile on her tiered sleeping face.

*Spurt!*

Max also got off and lay beside her. When pull out his now little soft cock from her tiny asshole, the cum started to drip down from her pink slit staining the already soiled sheets.

"*Huff* System buy me a stamina recovery pill."

Max asked the system to buy pills not for him but for Helen. This pill can recover 70 percent of stamina upon consumption, regardless of your power level but it still sells for only 100 NP, You know why? Because to recover stamina this pill will put consumers into an induced coma for a time. Duration is depending on how much stamina is needed to recover. It can be a few minutes to hundreds of generations and the worst part is there is no nutrition or protection. This means once consumed it will make them more vulnerable, and in a battle that will be a death sentence.

But this is the reason he chose this pill. Max,  put the pill in his mouth. The moment it entered his mouth it turned into a liquid. This, liquid contains strong vitality. Max, didn't waste a second. He kissed Helen and put this liquid in her mouth. 

The moment liquid entered her mouth, the tiredness on her face reduced a lot. Her, breath became stable as if she was in deep sleep. 

"She should be in a coma for at least 1 hour."

Max looked at her like this and knew that the pill worked fine and she should be in an unconscious state for a while. Then he tried to wake her up but to no avail. After finding that was really unconscious, Max bent down and dragged someone from under his bed.

"This girl really knows how to use her invisibility powers."

Max looked at sleeping Violet. He already knows that she was there when he entered in the room with Helen but that's what he wanted to exploit the effect of the "Mother fucker" multiplier. He is confident that she is asleep and will not wake up in the middle of their intercourse, Why you ask? Simple because gaining sympathy is not the only reason Max goes into the kitchen to help Helen.