52. Mirage's Memory's 18+

A scene of her lips interlocking with his appeared in her mind. They both were trying to dominate each other and get the upper hand but Mirage quickly realized that she was way out of her league. His skilled agile tongue quickly slid through the gap between her teeth and violated her mouth. She didn't even have a chance to fight back.

"Huhhh ummm *Huff* *Huff*"

Max totally dominates her. Unlike others, he does not show her any mercy. His every action was rough with a clear intention to subdue her. With his actions, Mirage also started to moan in pleasure. Max's hands also start to wander all over her body.

*Tear* 

Max breaks their kiss when she was close to passout in suffocation. Even though she was gasping for air, He didn't give her any time to stabilize her condition. He rudely grabbed her one-piece dress and tore it from her body. Just has a cover of dress lifted from her body, her brownness enchanting body exposed in front of Max's eyes.*

Her moderate size mounds were barely covered by her extremely revealing bra. Her pleasure cave also has only had one thread of cloth covering its entrance. 

*Gulp*

Max gulped seeing this scene. Mirage body radiating lots of seductive aura. Her curved lips invited him to taste it, Her one uplifted eyebrow saying things that can't be said by words. Look in Her green eyes ignited falls of desire in him. Her brownness chocolate-colored body just begging to be devoured. Her two mounds of little exposed pink cherries tempting him to take a bite. Her love juice dripping glistening pleasure cave suggesting him explore deep within it.

After seeing her in that condition Max didn't hold back at all, He quickly made her lie down on the park beach, While doing that he pulled out his big veiny manhood and without missing a moment slid his whole manhood deep inside her womanhood hitting her cervix making her cum in an instant. Her close to nonexistent panties didn't restrict any of his actions at all.

"AAHHH*Grasp* Wa-Warn...M-Me be..fore do..ing Th..that.Uhmm."

Mirage was startled by his actions and wanted to complain but her voice was breaking and she wasn't able to say a single word properly because she just cum but Max didn't wait for her to recover at all and started moving his hips making her cum again. She had two orgasms back to back in less than 30 seconds, stripping away any strength to complain.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat* *Slap* *Pat*

Max started to speed up his actions. The sound of bare flesh hitting each other reverberated in that isolated place. Mirage started to drown in pleasure. Lust started to take over her thinking ability. Her vision is blurring out. A thick cloud of lust was visible in her eye. She even forgets the motive behind her having sex with Max. At this moment she just wanted to enjoy the experience of getting ravaged by the man in front of her.

"YEAH!!!... FA-FASTER FASTER!!! I AM CUMMING.....*Huff*"

She couldn't handle his skills at all and cummed again. Because she was trying to hold back her orgasm, this one she felt even more extreme. She was close to losing consciousness because of pleasure but his constant thrusting didn't let her pass out.

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

After roughly 10 minutes, Mirage completely gave up on trying to dominate Max. After experiencing countless orgasms in the spam of these minutes her body does not have enough energy to do anything other than lie down and enjoy the pleasure.

"Agrrr...Cumming...* Spurt!*Hahh..Hahh.."

"No..Not.Not inside... Ahhhh!!!"

Max also reached his limit and released his hot seeds in her vagina. Mirage didn't want him to cum inside her but it was too late and she didn't have any energy to refuse. Just as Max's hot semen enters inside her that immediately triggers another orgasm. Her inner walls directly clenched around Max's dick refusing to let go. Max also enjoy the feeling he got from it.