Bloody hell (hiei x reader fluff)

༻𓊈𒆜9:00am 𒆜𓊉༺
"The ninth, huh? "

Your period is set to start today. Oh how you dread your period. The week of painful cramps, tears and a shit ton a candy... Ok maybe the candy part is good but still! It's painful. 

༻𓊈𒆜1:00pm 𒆜𓊉༺
After the long wait it's finally here, you feel the disgusting stickyness between your legs and rush to the bathroom for a pad, sadly abandoning your anime about 4 guys fighting demons. You stuck the pad to your underwear and secured it before pulling your pants back up and unbeknownst to you a certain Raven haired demon came in through your window.

A strong sent of blood flooded the males senses. He rushed to your bathroom slamming the door open to find you limping towards the door. The demon grabs your wrist and  leads you to sit on the bed. "Where is it. " he asks.

"Where's what?? "

"Your injury you fool! " he growls and then it clicks, 'he smells the blood' you thought to yourself "Yes I do now what happened.? " his frown deepens, W̶o̶r̶r̶y̶  irratation clear as day on his face, well to you at least. "Hiei I- I'm not injured. Its natural! " you squeeked as he grabbed your waving hand and  brought his face meer centimeters away from your face. "I am your mate you are to tell me if anything or anyone hurts you. Especially if it causes you that much pain. You are human you're a fragile thing compared to us demons. " he speaks but the only thing you can pay attention to are the way his lips move and how close he is. You can smell is cool peppermint breath as it wafts towards you, and his pretty red eyes narrowed in frustration-

"ONNA! "

You jump, face reddened out of pure embarrassment. "Oh-sorry! " you say leaning  back, but only if you knew. He leans forward as you lean back causing you to lay flat on the bed, legs dangling off the edge. Hiei straddles you and pins your arms above your head with his l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶  strong arms. "I am not laying your pointless games explain the sent to me now or I will strip you till I find it myself. " he spits. "It's a period Hiei! Now get off! " you say trying to flare your limbs in a sad attempt to get him off. Once you calm down he let's go of you and sits on the bed next to you.

"What's a period? "

After a long explanation of what a period is he's. . .  Shook to say the least but he understands that your in crippling pain. Since he's such a loving mate he'll go out to buy you your favorite chocolate or sweet. But if he comes home to see you curled up and crying on the couch he'll set the candies next to you both and cuddle with you. Now this is where the perk of him being a fire demon comes in. Ever since the demon tournament he's had nothing better to do but to master his powers meaning, controlled output of his power. So he'll use his body as a huge heating pad and make his hand a little hotter and lay it against your stummy. When your like this it does drive him crazy in more than one way for example you mood swings are testing this man's patience. One minute your happy now your crying??? He also doesnt get why you want to lay down and watch Disney movies of all things????  But he'll go with it to keep his mate happy.

All in all hiei is a 10/10 period comferter :).

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
Listen man I threw just this together, I'm tired and have schoolll tomorrow 😤 but I really liked this idea and I wanted to do it before school starts so I think 99% of updates will happen over the weekend. Anyways good (morning/evening/day) to all of you lovely people I love you all and hope you enjoyed ( I didn't revise TnT) 😚💜💜.

This was requested by ➽ JharnaDas8

-𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 🖤