Hiei finding you hurt - [HEADCANNON]

• Hiei knew you were going on this mission. He even told you not to go, that "a women like you is not match for an A class demon. "

• Despite this you still went just to spite him.

• Hiei hid, blending in with the shadows, hiding his spirit energy as he lept skillfully from tree to tree, rooftop to rooftop just to watch over you. Until he couldn't...

• You disappeared into an alley.. Completely vanished.

• He jumped down and noticed an oddity in the near by wall.

• It was a dud. Nothing but a spell cast to appear as if nothing was there- at least to the human eye.

• Hiei walked in scanning the scenery of this hidden hideout. He noted a small trail of blood and began following it to you.

• You had fought the demon and won, but not without sustaining injury.

• Hiei ran as fast as he could, observing that the closer he got the bigger the splatters of blood became.

• He discovered you slumped against an abandoned building, the head of the demon only a few feet away from your hunched over form.

• Your body feels cold, like an illness rushed over you as the adrenaline holding you together came undone. The pit of your stomach burned like acid, your head felt like a drum that had been overused by an angsty teenager, every bit of your body throbbed with your heart beat as you tried to stop the blood flow.

• The feeling of your own intestines threatening to spill out was more than enough to cry about.

• Hiei caught you right as you were about to collapse and rushed you to Genkais at top speed.

• During the healing process The team was informed that there was a 60/40 chance of survival- due to you being a fragile, class b,  human of course.

• Yusuke and kuwabara became outraged and stayed by your side the whole time , kurama had began his preparations to find the higher up of the Demon that nearly killed you and Hiei.. Hiei was nowhere to found...

• Hiei sat atop the roof, calloused hands clutching at his black and white silky strands, his elbows resting on his muscular thighs, and the roots of his unnameable locks stinging from the tension. "I'm becoming weak. " he thought harshly to himself, his hands twitched- "A pitiful human girl- causing me to feel such emotions.. Pathetic.. Utterly pathetic."

♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡

Sorry I do everything but remember to write these😭🙏🏾 I hope you're all doing okay and enjoyed the hc! Have a wonderful (morning/evening/night)! I love you guys💞💞

This was requested by ➻ AllisonRay2009

-creepyauthor🖤