One mind (Hiei x Telepathic Reader)

☆彡彡 Meeting and statusミミ☆

You met hiei during a trip to genkais for your telepathy training. Obviously he was a stone cold lil bitch about it for a while at least until he found himself unable to read your  mind one day. "Oi onna what are doing? " he spat as you turned to him. "What do you mean?" You said aloud 'Also I have a name use it' you thought towards him. Hieis eyes widened in suprise. "Your telepathic? " he asks leaning against the door frame that lead to the backyard. "Obviously." You sighed, looking back at the cloudless sky. "I dont really get how to control it though, it only works on command sometimes." You explained eyes unmoving. "Pathetic." He spat once again. "Says the guy who's 4 foot nothing. " you huffed sending a playful glare at him. Hiei truthfully did not like his height joked about but he did like your backbone, so he decided to teach you how to use your telepathy.

A year or two later you begun dating due to a game of truth or dare which exposed you both, courtesy of Yusuke. It's been over 2 or 3 years  since you've been together :)

»»————> everyday life <————««

You woke up with a pair of strong arms around your waist 'Morning onna' Hiei thought to you. 'Shut up 'm tryna sleep' You grumbled back telepathically.  Hiei tightened his grip around your waist and rolled over so that he was on top, "Get up or you won't be walking at all today~" he purred.

"AH- Hiei!!"

『••✎••』

'HIEI YOU SON OF A BITCH! ' you yelled angrily (in his head ig). 'Stop yelling, you sound like a Banshee-' Hiei was cut off by another loud wave of sound going through his mind. 'YOU ATE MY ICE CREAM U LITTLE GREMLIN! ' You stormed towards where he was seated, on a stool infront of the kitchen bar nd looked down at him in fury. 'I am not a gremlin you monkey-' He  growled back. You sucked in a shocked and angered gasp.

"What the hells up with those two? Are they playing Charades? "  Kazuma asked in his usual loud tone. "How the hell would I Know?! " Yusuke yelled throwing a pillow at kuwabaras 'stupid' face. "URAMESHI!! "

Meanwhile Kurama sat quietly in the corner with a knowing smirk.

『••✎••』

It's now night time and everyone has almost calmed down. You where in the training room training your telepathy. Until you were rudely interrupted by Hiei bursting through the door. "ONNA! " He roared "I've been looking for you. What the hell are you doing in here? " he spoke in a low tone as he approached you. "I was training until you- Ah--".. You were cut off by Hiei throwing you over his shoulder and going back to the room.

Hiei placed you down in front of the bathroom. 'The hell is he waiting for? ' you thought to yourself. " I'm waiting for you to start your human rituals." He said, crossing his arms.  "Fine."

You went on with the night washing yourself  and struggling to wash Hiei due to him hating 'enslaved water' and being scarred from getting shampoo in his eyes once. After the shower, the two of you did your skin care routine and got ready for bed.

As you neared the bed Hiei came Behind you wrapped his arms around your torso and fell into the bed with you. "I love you Hiei~" you cooed.

"I love you too now shut up and sleep. "

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────
Once again idk what I'm doing alsooo ive been gone forever bc I had a bunch of test and a presentation and 2 science projects back to back. I also didn't know what to write so like- that happened but anywayssss I hope you have a wonderful (day/evening/night) And I love you all 💜.

This was requested by fate1000

P. S. Sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ)

-𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗🖤