smells like you [S]

| FOUND ANOTHER THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET

Warnings: scent kink, kinda weird ngl, degradation
Type: Smut !! Again !!!

Top: Skeppy
Bottom: Bad

Enjoy !! |

Bad wasn't weird.

I mean, sure he had his quirks and kinks and such but he wasn't weird. And by no means a bad person if he was weird.

But... maybe stealing your best friend's shorts to get off on them was a bit weird.

But that didn't mean Bad himself was weird, right?

It really all started when Skeppy started regularly going to the gym, and not just as a thing when he was bored or felt himself getting too out of shape.

Bad, being Skeppy's roommate, had to put up with the smell that Skeppy would carry with him when he stepped in the house after the gym.

It was almost unbearable at first, like most usually unpleasant things. Then Bad started getting used to it. Sure he still pushed Skeppy in the direction of the bathroom and told him to shower but it wasn't awful anymore.

The tolerance turned into going unnoticed turned back into being noticed, turned into being liked.

And then Bad realized he was forming a crush on Skeppy.

He stopped pushing Skeppy to shower, letting his roommate sit on the couch next to him. Skeppy would still be shiny with quick drying sweat.

Bad could feel the body heat of a strong workout radiating off of Skeppy as the other scrolled through Instagram or another.

Bad would always end up crossing his legs or putting a cushion in his lap because the smell that came off Skeppy was too much. He didn't mean to get worked up, but you would too if you were currently in Bad's position.

Then Skeppy would announce he was going to shower. Bad would watch him walk out the room and that would be that. Bad's arousal would disappear and Skeppy would be back to silently hang out, smelling like sandalwood.

Now, Bad doesn't remember when he started sneaking Skeppy's workout clothes out of his room. He guesses it was sometime after learning Skeppy's laundry habits.

He'd workout Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Weekends were lounge days and every other day was to rest up for the next.

Monday's laundry would be done with Wednesday's and Friday's was done on Sunday.

Bad learned this quickly, and even quicker used it to his advantage.

Every Wednesday, Bad would slip into Skeppy's room and dig through his dirty clothes pile. He knew which clothes were gym clothes. Skeppy always had specific outfits set aside for workouts.

The article he'd almost always pull out of the pile would be Skeppy's shorts. They just smelled the strongest.

After being sure Skeppy was gone gone, Bad retreated to his room. Just incase Skeppy came home early or had to turn around. He had privacy and safe secrecy that way.