feels like i'm burning [F]

| enjoy a domestic drabble

Warnings: none
Type: Fluff so much Fluff drown in the Fluff

Enjoy!! |

"You're so sappy."

"You love it. Now shut up and listen."

Skeppy dropped an earphone on Bad's face, snickering at the squeak the elder made.

Bad sighed and picked up the earphone to place it in his ear. Skeppy made a playlist for him, and Bad was putting all his chips on the table for this to be an actual playlist.

"If this is a troll I'm breaking up with you." Bad joked, masking with a serious tone.

"No you won't." Skeppy answered, plugging in the headphones. Bad rolled his eyes.

He relaxed while Skeppy fiddled with his phone, adjusting volume and finally pressing shuffle on the playlist.

The first song played. Bad... wasn't sure if he knew the song. And then the lyrics kicked in.

"Oh my gosh! Skeppy, language!" Bad yelled, quickly blushing at the vulgar lyrics. He quickly took the earphone out, sitting up and shoving Skeppy off his chest.

Skeppy slid off the couch, laughing his head off.

"Not funny," Bad mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry!" Skeppy laughed. He took a deep breath, stifling giggles. "Sorry. It was too good to pass up." Skeppy snorted.

"I'm leaving." Bad announced and almost stood up. Skeppy leaped back on the couch to stop his boyfriend's departure.

"No Bad I actually have a playlist for you! Don't leave," Skeppy pulled his signature plead face. Bad squinted at him before sighing in defeat.

"Fine, you get one more chance." Bad put his hands up in mock surrender. All their banter was light hearted.

"Yes!" Skeppy scooted closer, laying his back against Bad's chest. He handed Bad an earphone and pressed play on the playlist.

"Oh I know this one! I love this song," Bad marveled. He peered over Skeppy's shoulder and smiled as he confirmed the name of the song.

Bad wrapped his arms around Skeppy's middle, humming along to the song.

Skeppy snuggled into Bad, slipping his phone into his hoodie pocket. He closed his eyes and listened to Bad hum.

"Ok, it's not that bad." Bad said as the song ended, nuzzling his nose in Skeppy's hair. It was soft and smelled like whatever ridiculous name was on the shampoo bottle.

"Mhm," Skeppy picked up Bad's hand and laced their fingers together, "See I know what you like."

Bad sighed, "That's both a blessing and a curse."

Skeppy made a noise to show offense. If Bad had to name it, he'd call it a squawk.

"How is it a curse?!" Skeppy was smiling, feigning offense. He could feel Bad smiling against his head too.

"Cause you're a goblin sometimes!" Bad dug his fingers into Skeppy's sides, effectively tickling the boy in his lap.

Skeppy squealed, trying to both get Bad to stop and squirm away from him. "Bad! Bad st-stop you'll- you'll mess up the headphones!" Skeppy yelled amidst laughter.

Bad only stopped when the next song started. "Hey, what's the name of this song?"

Skeppy, still trying to catch his breath, rolled his eyes. "Really?" He couldn't help but fondly shake his head.

He fished his phone from his hoodie pocket. "Uh.. it's just called For Him."

"By who?"

"Troye S.. Sivan? Hope I'm saying that right... Why?" Skeppy shut his phone off and put it back in his pocket.

Bad shrugged. "I've heard it before. I think. Dunno, I like it though."

Skeppy returned to rest against Bad. "I like it too, thought it was fitting for us." Bad hummed to agree.

"And I like you."

"Oh my gosh," Bad laughed, planting his face firmly in his palm. "You're so sappy."

"Hey, you love me." Skeppy shrugged.

"Why else would you be here?" Bad said. There was warmth and fondness in his tone. Skeppy loved it, the voice reserved for only him.

"I dunno, pity, maybe? Fan pressure?" Skeppy opened his phone to skip the next song. Not that it was a bad song, it just didn't fit the mood.

"Oh my- you muffinhead." Bad laughed, kissing the back of Skeppy's neck. "I love you."

Skeppy's face would always flush hearing those words, he was sure of it. Till the day he died he would blush when Bad told him he loved him. Years of pining will do that to you.

"I love you too." He answered back as chill as he could.

Bad's hand found it's way under his chin, gently tipping his head up. He was met with Bad looming over him, gentle smile on his face.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to Skeppy's lips. Simple and warm. Just to convey his love.

"Mm, you know what I noticed?" Skeppy said once Bad stopped kissing him.

"What?"

Skeppy slowly lifted a hand, fingertips touching and ghosting along Bad's cheekbones and nose bridge.

"You have light freckles on your nose. Never seen them till now."

Bad let Skeppy's chin go and sat back. "That's funny, considering you're always in my face."

"I like your face." Skeppy relaxed again, face scrunching up just a bit as he returned his neck to a not-so-straining position.

"And I like yours."

"...I want to kiss and count every one of them. Your freckles, I mean." Skeppy held one of Bad's hands, thumb sweeping over the back of it. The pad of his finger felt every vein and knuckle that jutted out.

"You'd lose count so many times." Bad pointed out, chuckling.

"Just means more kisses." Skeppy shrugged.

Bad hummed, "Well, I'm not opposed to it."

Skeppy snorted and giggled. "Of course you aren't."

Bad suddenly gasped, lurching forward and shoving Skeppy with him.

"Is this Ride with U?!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hi I'm lonely so I write fluffy skephalo to cope
Also, for happytwt's consideration; for him. by Troye Sivan as a skephalo song
Word count: 980