Chapter 2: i've gotten really fat

Over time Jasmine had fattened up since she had the weight gain shakes a few days ago, requesting a ton of fattening food and a little bit of sweets in the process.

"Oh sweet lord of Agrabah, i've fattened up like a spoiled teenager URRRRP scuse me" she blushed after that then went into her royal bathroom where her scale was. "I wonder how much i weigh" she carefully stepped onto the scale and stood there as it did its Job.

Scale: "420 lbs

          That had her at a good weight, Agrabah now had a sexy and beautiful SSBBW as their leader now and that amazed her. "i hope my people appreciate how big i am" she thought about it for a second and decided to go along with it.

therefore, she thought about how her ex boyfriend was doing especially with that fat gangbanger that he called his wife now. "My royal gaurd, i request you to come to me immediately!" he came. "Yes your excellency?" he looked at her in the eye. "What is this fat gangbanger's name in America?" "The one that lord Justin is married to?" "Yes"  "oh, that would be Shaundi your excellency" he then showed the Agrabah goddess a pic of Shaundi also as a sexy SSBBW.

   "How repulsive" she was absolutely disgusted with how Justin went to a very fat and beautiful gangbanger instead of her "i must get my Justin back and away from that fat overweight woman" "um your excellency, you do realize your overweight too correct?" "I wanted to ok?" She was pissed now "i will have Justin back"

Throughout the day she had studdied and searched on where Justin had gone too and there was one place in America that he could possibly be at.

she had seen where Justin is. "Steelport eh?" she had looked at what Steelport contained and it was nothing more than a cess pool of drugs, gambling, and sex "my word!" she was appauled now

"I'm getting Justin back, get my golden limo ready to head to the airport immediately!" she carefully stood up not to fall because of being so big now