Chapter 13; the Talk **again**

It had been a few days since Jasmine lost to Shaundi who was quite a fighter when she was in the Saints.

"Justin" Jasmine looked at him "yes Jasmine?" He looked at her "I know I did a very wrong thing when I had you kidnapped and brought here for myself, here's the thing, I was really jealous when I heard you had married Shaundi" "it's good to hear you say that Jasmine, I do love Shaundi with all my heart, what you and I had was good, you left me because of Agrabah's rule years ago, I was heartbroken when you had said that to me"

"I was waiting for the right time to apologize, unfortunately that didn't work out as I had prayed it would, which literally blew up in my face" Jasmine was indeed embarrassed with herself for almost ruining a perfect marriage between the two "your no longer my prisoner, you and Shaundi may leave Agrabah" Jasmine turned her head away "and what if we do not?" He asked her "what did you just say?" she turned back to face him "I said; what if we don't leave Agrabah?" "I thought you did want to leave?" She was eye to eye with him "what leave this magnificent looking palace and you by yourself? Jasmine you have it made here, half of Agrabah may look bad because of how downright hot it is, seriously did you think of trying to make Agrabah look a lot better?" he asked her "I hadn't thought of that to be honest, my father did have plans to make Agrabah look like a better place" Jasmine then heaved her big ass body up off the chair and waddled to the window to have a look at the near Ghost town "my word, what have we done to the poor town and it's people?" she was absolutely appalled by how it looked.

"Exactly, that is why I am asking you now if me and Shaundi would move into the palace?" He had asked the fattened Sultuness beauty "you wish to move in with me?" she asked "is that what you really want?" she asked while a smile formed on her fat face "Yes Jazzy, we wish to" "you shall have it" the two hugged and Justin went to go tell Shaundi the news.

In the bedroom Justin sat his wife down to tell her the news. "Your wanting to move in with her!?" Shaundi was a bit annoyed with that idea "Shaundi, baby, she is alone here with her father in this big ass castle, think of it, our home back in the US is gonna be up for sale anyways" "your just saying that so you can get into her pants" "now wait just a minute, we haven't really talked about that yet, nor does she want to do it" "are you fucking with me or are you being honest with me?" She got up in his face "because I will leave you" she warned "I'm being honest with you Shaundi, your the only fatty I love, sure I loved Jasmine years ago, but times have changed"

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive"  he told her.