Chapter 5: I'm going to America to get him back

In Agrabah at the royal palace where Jasmine was leaving to go to America where Justin lives with Shaundi was packing a few things to take with her.

"I do not know how long i will be there father, i must find him and bring him here to rule with me" Jasmine was determined to find her ex boyfriend and bring him back to Agrabah.

"You must make it quick Jasmine, things will become restless without you as the Sultaness here" her father warned as it could end up really bad. "I know father, i will find him quickly and return here with him" Jasmine then hugged her father gently then headed to America to succeed in her mission. "I am coming for you Justin and you are so in trouble.

It took 14hrs to reach America from Agrabah and she had arrived

Once at the airport she got off the plane and into the terminal. "This must be America then" She thought out loud. "Pardon me sir, have you seen a yeigh tall dude?" she asked a tuff guy "what if i have?" "how very rude" she didn't like his attitude one bit.

he left

"hmph, some people can be very rude indeed" She was right about that.

After she had left the airport, she looked at the house numbers that there were on the direction post in the square where the old Syndicate tower is located in the city. "hm, how very odd, can't seem to find it" she then saw his address on the bottom left corner on the map in the culdisac. "Oh now i see it" she then wrote it down then hailed a taxi "Taxi!" The taxi stopped. "need a ride?" He asked "i do, can you take me to this address?" She handed him the peice of paper "sure can, hop in" Jasmine then got in and the axels on the back of the car bent down. "oh my" she had exclaimed. "Its alright miss, and away we go"

The taxi had gotten her to the address she had written down. "Here ya are ma'am" "thank you kindly good sir" she then paid the ammount needed for the trip here and then she looked at his address. "Here goes" she nervously went up to the door and knocked on the door and it opened "yes? Can i help you with something ma'am?" "Hello Justin" "how do you know my name lady? I don't know you" "its me, Jasmime from Agrabah" "you don't even look like Jasmine" "it is me, i just grew to big overtime is all"
"holy jumping goodness, is that really you Jazzy?" he was shocked to see his ex girlfriend extremely fat now

"What happened and how did it happen?" "I just got really hungry and heard that you had gotten married to a fat gangbanger" "yeah i did, it was after you and broken up though Jassy"

"I want you to come with me back to Agrabah" "Agrabah? why?" "I need to have you run it with me" whoa no way Jasmine, last time i was there, i literally had to fight my way past your bully gaurds especially that asshole that was the lead gaurd" "i know, trust me i know ok?"

DUH DUH DUH

That was unexpected, Jasmine did find Justin's address and so far its going good between the two, what would Shaundi have to say about Justin's ex girlfriend back in the same place? Would it be good? or would it bad? find out next time