Chapter 7: I will not give up

It had been a week since Jasmine had shown up and Shaundi was releaved that her husband had been with her for so long since they got married.

Jasmine was still in town trying hard to get her ex back and she may have an idea on how it can work. "I'll go back over there to sexually squash him and when that's finished, i'll take him back with me to Agrabah so we can live together and get married" the Agrabah Sultaness wanted this plan to work but she had to plan it out carefully.

It was the next day as it was just Justin at the house, Shaundi was with James at the Penthouse and the other Saints they both hang with and Chel was at work at the Stripclub she owns and manages.

Jasmine had silently gotten into the house looking for Justin that was home by himself watching tv on the plasma screen in the front room. "he's here somewhere in this house" she shut her trap then started looking for him.

She quietly approached the front room where he was and didn't see her so she took this opportunity to step right in front of her. "Jasmine, what are you" he was quickly smothered by her massive belly and tried multiple times to get her off him and this time it worked. "what the fuck is wrong with you Jasmine?" he asked a bit pissed that his ex did that to him. "you know exactly what is up with me, how could you do that to me?" "Jasmine, i told you before, i'm married now" "yeah to a blasted Gangbanger" "that's enough out of you, i want out of my house now" she quickly left after she broke in and was lucky she didn't have the cops after her.

A bit later.

"Honey, we're home" Shaundi exclaimed a bit excited to be home from a great day. "In the front room" Justin said.
she walked in to see her husband a bit pissed off. "Why the pissed off look?" "Take one guess" "please tell me she didn't" "oh she did, i told her to leave though" "goddamn it" she exclaimed "where is she now?" "I have no idea honey" his arms were crossed.

"Perhaps talk to her?" James asked "could always ask what she wants" "James, shut up dude" he said to him "you and i both know she doesn't go away easily man" "true, what was she wanting from you?" "You know exactly what she wants from me"

"Now she's starting to piss me off now" Shaundi exclaimed "ok, what do we do minus her trying to ruin our marriage?" she then sits down next to her husband fat jiggling on the couch "that i don't know Shaundi" he looked at her "i will not and never leave your side.

She then cuddled him