Chapter 8: the talk

A few weeks since then and Jasmine hasn't been seen since.

"Justin, can we talk?" Shaundi asked her husband while drinking a soda and on the couch. "everything ok honey?" He asked sitting on the couch next to her. "How do you know this Jasmine chick anyways?" she asked. "Oh boy, i knew you were gonna ask that, after we had broken up, i went on a trip to Agrabah for a little get away, i met her while i was there and we dated for a short bit and it was nice having a girlfriend again."

"did you have sex with this woman?" she was now a bit worried. "No, no, no, absolutely not, she wanted it buti i couldn't do it because she wasn't big enough like you are honey" he looked at her. "Oh right, you wanted sex with a fatty" she looked at him now. "Would you wanna fuck me?" she asked "well yeah Shaundi, your my wife we always should but you were a bit to fat for it" he said admiring her sexy fat rolls. I love you honey!" she tackled him down and made out with him hard.

*incoming hard sex*

"I want you to Fuck me Justin, Fuck my fabulous fat body extremely hard!" Shaundi said removing her now large purple latex pants laying on her back on the couch. "Oh yeah baby, now we're talking!" he said jumping out of his pants and goes her gripping her large left leg holding it up while penetrating her and then fucks her hard.

the sex went on for a few hours before the two finally climaxed together.

"Whew, i needed that" Justin panted while laying on Shaundi's fat milk filled tit as it were a pillow. "That felt so goood" Shaundi wrapped an arm around her husband holding him close to her. "I'm happy you told me about that girl, i wouldn't be to happy if you did leave me" "i wouldn't wanna leave you for anyone else my fat lovely" the two cuddled after a bit and chatted for the rest of the night.