𝙷𝚢𝚙𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 ♡

Nini was pacing around her room, fiddling with her fingers, and occasionally running a hand through her hair.

"Are you okay?.. I haven't seen you this stressed since fourth grade when you lost the class hamster in your backyard." Kourtney, Nini's best friend questioned as she sat on the edge of Nini's bed, worriedly watching the small brunette as she panicked.

"I would say I'm okay but I can't tell whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.." Nini replied shakily.

"Okay, who hurt you? And I swear on my life, if it's another boy then I am flinging myself out of that window right there-"

"It's not a boy." Nini sighed, using her right hand to fiddle with the golden locket on her chest Gina had gifted her the previous year during her Christmas party.

Kourtney stayed quiet for a few moments before speaking up again with a little bit of hope, "Okay then it can't be that bad, right?"

Nini shook her head and sighed as she walked over to her bed to take a seat next to her best friend.

The worry in Kourtneys eyes continued to grow as she watched Nini play with the mysterious locket ever so gently as if it could disintegrate if handled too roughly.

"Neens?" Kourtney frowned, laying a hand on her best friends thigh in a comforting way.

"I.." Nini choked.

"C'mon, you can say it. You can tell me anything." Kourtney gently rubbed circles in Nini's lower thigh with her thumb.

Nini took a deep breath and exhaled before starting, "I think.. I think I like girls."

Kourtney raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but smile slightly, "That's okay, I mean your moms are lesbians after all so I think you're safe."

"But it just feels weird.. And everyone thinks I'm straight-"

"Nina Salazar-Roberts. Nobody in our friend group thinks you're straight." Kourtney rolled her eyes.

Nini's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, "What-?"

"Let's just say you talk about Taylor Swift too often to be straight." Kourtney admitted, patting Nini's back.

"Oh- Well- First of all, I didn't notice that, and second of all-"

"Also, remember the teddy bear you bought to practice making out? You named it Taylor-"

"Kourt! Enough about the fact that I'm gay, that wasn't even the point. That's not the only reason I'm sweating my hands off!" Nini interrupted, a slight tone of annoyance evident in her voice.

"Oh.. Then what is it?" Kourtney asked.

Nini sighed, "Before I start, I want you to stay quiet the entire time while I explain myself. Okay?"

"Okay?.." Kourtney responded.

"Good." Nini stood up, closed her eyes, and took one more breath. "It's Gina-"

"GINA PORTER-?"

"KOURT! I SAID NO TALKING!" Nini exclaimed, throwing a hand to her forehead.

Kourtney sent an apologetic look towards Nini, signaling for her to continue.

"As I was saying.. I think I'm in love with her.. And I know it might sound totally random but it all happened so suddenly; One moment I was lonely and sad and then the next moment I was heads over heels for her and she gave me this huge adrenaline rush- But it's super trippy because I've barely gotten to know her- But Kourt, have you seen her lips?! Oh my god they are so pink and pretty and symmetrical and full-"