Chapter 7

I then got ready for the party. I put on a light amount of makeup and decided to leave my hair natural, I then put on a black bralette and a skirt from Nasty Gal with black heels. I then added some ring and bracelets.
I then sat down and looked at these roses on the floor which were beautiful and decided to stop dazing.

Justin's POV
Wow that just happened. My gosh she is very sensitive and desperate for my love. I mean I don't mind because she is beautiful but still. I don't know if I love her that much. I watched her as she got ready she's gorgeous but I don't know if I love her. I feel like I'm closer to Kendall than her. Well actually I don't know. It's sad seeing someone like her this sad. I don't know what to do. I can't break up with her on my birthday, but I don't even want to breakup with her. I don't love her, I like her. If I stay with her I'll be just a complete liar and I don't want to be that. She deserves better than me. I do love her actually. I'm so confused. I'll figure it out. But is it her or Kendall.

Rachelle POV

I wonder what he's thinking about.

"Justin I'm ready" I said as I saw him wearing his blue joggers and white sneakers and sunglasses even though it's dark outside.

"Okay. you look gorgeous" he said to me as he wiped a little tear falling.

"Your so sweet. I love you" I said to him.

"Thanks" he says not saying I love you too. I'm just gonna push that aside.

He then walks into the big black Cadillac and I hop in next to him.

"Can you take us to this house please?" I asked the Driver and he nodded his head yes.

I then held Justin's hand as he wouldn't look at me

"Justin are you okay baby?" I asked.
He would answer me so I started to ignore him and give him the silent treatment.

"Never mind" I said to him and got out if the car and slammed the car door closed in his face.

I then walked into this mansion that we were having his party at and went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of Champagne and Justin followed me.

I then walked up the stairs trying to push people out of the way as he followed again. I walked into his room and he walked with me and he closed the door as I sat on the bed and sipped the Champagne. He took he glass out f my hand and gulped it down.

"Your not old enough to drink" he said and smirked.

I kept ignoring him.

"Your gonna ignore me now" he said while biting his lip.

He then started to kiss my cheek and started getting closer and closer to my lips.

"Your a little cutie" he says to me while pushing me to the wall while still kissing me.

We then started making out. I love him I kept saying to myself.

"I love you so much I'm just scared of loving someone because I don't want you to leave like Selena did." Justin said to me.

"I love you so much Justin it's crazy and I will never leave you because your my world." I said to him.

We then hugged each other for a very long time.

"Let's go downstairs" I said to him.

We then walked downstairs together and saw everyone smiling and drunk.

"Happy Birthday Justin" Everyone screamed.

We were dancing and singing I was the only one that wasn't drunk. Justin is so cute when he's drunk around his friends.
************************************

I then helped Justin in the house by wrapping his arms around me.

He kept slurring how he loves me.

"I love you too" I said.

Shoot I forgot to make the bed.

"Umm Justin stay down here I'll be right back" I ran upstairs and I couldn't make the bed my arms were to weak to lift the all the blankets all at once. I heard Justin coming upstairs and I don't know what to do. I know what's gonna happen.

"Why isn't this fucking bed made" he screamed at me.

"I couldn't lift it up it was too heavy" I said lowly scared to speak.

"You've done it all the time and this time you cant" he screamed at me.

"Justin I couldn't lift it this time." I said about to cry.

He slapped me across the face really hard and my head hit the wall.

I screamed when he pulled my hair because it hurt badly.

"Next time do what I say" he screamed in my face and kicked me on my side as I was on the floor.

5:00am
I cried and cried for hours quietly so Justin wouldn't here as he was downstairs. I tried getting up but it hurt too bad.

I crawled into the bathroom and lifted myself up and looked at myself in the mirror. I already had bruises all over my body. I cried even more. I then touched my side seeing blood. I screamed because even lightly touching it was excruciatingly painful.

Justin ran upstairs and opened the door.

"Baby what's wrong" he said like he was about to cry when he saw me.

I got scared as he came close to me, I backed up slowly and ran into the wall.

"Please don't Justin I'm begging." I cried while falling down on the floor.

"Baby stop what's wrong?" He said sweetly.

"You don't remember" I cried/yelled at him.

"No what" he cried a little bit.

"You hurt me. you slapped and kicked me" I cried to him.

He looked at my bruises and cuts.

He then starts bawling with tears.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing. I'm so sorry please please please forgive me I can't live without you." he cried to me while his voice would break.

He started walking back and forth while crying and screaming at himself. He then grabbed a blade and was about to put it on his wrist.

"Justin stop" I screamed while still crying. I used all the energy i could to get up and ran to him.

"Its okay Justin I forgive you. I love you baby don't do this it was my fault not yours." I said.

"It's mr your fault it's mine" he said.

"Okay it's okay Justin I love you and I forgive you." I said and kissed his cheek. we then snuggled and fell asleep.