Chapter 9

I woke up and wanted to cry at how miserable I was while he was doing perfectly fine. I need to get over him. Kylie finally woke up and we stopped snuggling so we could get out of bed.

"Let's do something fun" Kylie said.

"Like what?"

"Like a pool party" she stated and smiled.

"Okay" I said and smiled.

I put on some mini cheeky pink bikini bottoms with a grey and black bikini top. I think put waterproof mascara so that when I go swimming it won't come off.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and had Kylie take a picture of me in my bikini. I then captioned it,
"Pool Party Time!" I then tagged Kylie.

I put on some denim booty shorts and some grey heels and we left.

I then looked at Justin Bieber's Instagram and it was a picture of him shirtless with a white background he put in the caption, You have to lose yourself in order to love someone better.

That's what I told him! He is so cute. I liked his photo.

I then went to the party and I saw Justin surrounded by girls. I saw him look at me while k was looking at him for a split second and it was kind of awkward.

Of course though that's how it usually is.

He saw my as i took off my shorts to get in the pool with Kylie.

The bodyguards pushed them away and he got in the pool as well. Kylie and I swam to the deep end.

"What should I do?" I whispered to Kylie.

"Do whatever your heart tells you." she says.

Justin then swims up to us.

"Umm Rachelle can I talk to you alone?" He said.

"Sure"

He then hopped it and grabbed a towel for me and wrapped me in it and hugged me as we walked inside to the kitchen so that I wouldn't be cold.

"Thanks" I said lowly.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Umm I could be better." I stated.

"Yeah same here." he said.

"It's seems like your perfectly fine Justin."

"Well I'm not it may look like but deep down inside me I'm depressed." he said.

"Wow Justin"

"Okay listen give me a chance" he says.

"Fine make it quick."

"I can't be without you. Your my life. I've lost myself and I can love you better." He stated about to cry.

"Justin that doesn't prove anything."

"I know that actions are louder than words but please just give me one more chance." he said while holding my hand.

"Okay okay, but only because you look really cute today." I said and kissed his cheek. I then hugged him and mouthed thank you to Kylie and she winked.

"Let's leave this place" Justin said.

"Okay and then do what?" I said.

"Well Coachella is tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?" He asked already knowing I would.

"Of course" I screamed and jumped UK and down.

He then kissed my cheek and hugged me really tightly.

I took a picture of me and Justin kissing and put it on Instagram and I got a bunch of likes on it.

"Let's go shopping" I said.

"Fine" he said and pouted.

"I'll let you pick stuff out from each store." I said and he smirked and winked.

I then laughed and kissed his cheek.

TMZ started to talk a lot about Justin and I.
Justin and I had then got stuff to go to the mall and I got s bunch of stuff.

"Thanks Just your so sweet" I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your so pretty" he said and I blushed and looked at the ground.

He then kissed me on my lips and we haven't actually kissed in a long time so it felt pretty nice.

"I missed that." He stated.

"Yea me too" I said.

Justin and I got in his Mercedes Benz and I took a picture of both of us kissing again and captioned it, "We're back b*tches😝"

I got a bunch of likes and comments.

Justin and I then went to the Grove to go shopping. We went to Victoria Secret, Top Shop, Nasty Gal, Rag & Bone, Barney's New York, and we just went to like every shop.

"I'm hungry" I said while holding onto his arm.

"What do you want to eat?" He said.

"Sushi at Nobu" I said with excitement while jumping up and down.

"Didn't you go there yesterday?" He said and smirked.

"Yeah so..." I said.

"Fine lets go to Shiro" I said.

"Okay perfect"

We then drove there and had or body guards follow us.

"Wow Justin isn't this place spectacular" I stated with amazement.

"Yes I know" he said while kissing my cheek and hugging my waist.

"Table for two" I told the lady that kept looking at Justin. she was like gorgeous.

He just kept staring at her the whole time while we were eating.

"Justin so what house are we renting for Coachella?" I asked. its like he wasn't even here with me.

"Hello" I said. I then got up and threw my napkin on the table really hard and that caught his attention. the girl looked at me with an evil smirk. oh I hate her so much. I then slammed the door closed as I stepped outside. While paparazzi had it all on video. I got all my shopping bags from Justin's car since he left it unlocked and got an uber to take me the house. I think that I'm just going to ignore him the whole entire day.

I finally got to the house and it was actually trashed I found a bunch of bras and underwear that aren't mine. I picked them up and threw them in the trash. I then washed everything and the blankets. I just cleaned and Justin came in seeing me clean five minutes after I got here.

"Babe stop you don't have to do that." he said to me.

I ignored him and kept cleaning.

"I said you can stop" he said getting a tiny bit angry.

I dropped everything that I was using since he told me to stop and walked into the kitchen and got myself a water.

He followed me.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a bit of a angry tone.

"I don't know maybe I'll just stare at some guy while we eat and completely ignore you." I yelled while about to cry.

"Don't cry please, I didn't realize and I'm really sorry. Your way more beautiful then that piece of trash. You know she asked me if I wanted some of her and I said no because I love you" he said to me.

"Thank you I'm sorry for ignoring you" I said while we hugged and snuggled I. Bed while going to bed.