Chapter 12

I changed into my Chanel pajama set which was a white sweater and matching mini shorts. I then cleaner my living room and put out snacks. By the time I finished Justin knocked on my door.

"Hey come on in" I said while smiling.

"Hey" he says.

He was in his sweatpants and without a shirt.

"So we can talk here. I set out some snacks" I said while sitting down in the living room.

"Cool" he says and sits next to me.

"Umm Justin I want to get back together" I said.

"Weren't you the person that broke up with me?" He asked.

"Yeah but I..." I said while stuttering and fidgeting with my hands.

"You what" he said.

"I missed you a lot and you said you missed me too." I said.

"Doesn't mean I'm right for you. You deserve someone way better than me and you know it you just can't let me go." he said.

"But I don't want to be with anyone else. Only you" I said to him while crying now.

"I know baby but we got to let go!" He yelled to me.

"Justin please I love you still" I said.

"I love you too Rachelle"

"Justin pleas just give me another chance" I cried to him.

"What are you talking about, you didn't do anything, I did, not you. don't ever think that this was your fault. I wouldn't be able to live if you thought that." he said to me while wrapping his arms around me and me crawling into his lap in a ball as he leans back into the couch.

"Justin I forgive you so it's time for you to let me forgive you." I said into his chest.

"Okay baby" he said.

"Really" I said while smiling.

"Yes I think I am more happy than you." he says with this huge goofy smile.

"Did you break up with Ashley?" I asked.

"I will right now" he said. I then heard him typing on his phone and he then said, "and sent".

"Perfect" I said while kissing his cheek.

"Gosh I missed this." he said while giving a baby squeeze to my butt.

I squealed and kissed him with passion.

I slowly started kissing his neck and getting lower to his chest and I got a low moan out of him.

I the took off my sweater revealing my white lace bra

"Ohh la la" he said.

"Stop" I said while laughing.

He then pulled me into his chest as i straddled him and blew a raspberry in my neck. I squirmed but he held me down and kept blowing into my neck.

"I'm tired babe" he said to me.

"Okay let's go to sleep" I saw as the obvious.

"Carry me" he asks while pouting his lips.

"Justin you carry me" I said to him

"Your a spoiled brat" he said and I giggled. he then picked me up and walked up the stairs. he then threw me on the bed and pretended like he was going to jump on me.

We then snuggled all night and it was the best snuggle I have ever have.