Chapter 1: Meeting Greg

11:30 P.M.
Y/n's POV

I'm lost, I've been looking for my sister for thirty minutes! You must be confused. I'm Y/n. A 12 year old boy/girl who got lost in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex. I mean, the place is huge! So anyone could probably get stuck in here! I've been looking around and found a long colorful hallway. I think this is where the Glamrocks rooms are.

I'm gonna walk around here for a bit. There's a bunch of old posters everywhere, I think there from the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria...or just remade or something. I'm guessing this is a museum.

I stopped moving and hid behind the giant Freddy statue. The security guard walked past. When she was gone I started to hear talking coming from Freddy's room. I walk up to the window and peek in. I see Freddy talking to a ... kid?

"Gregory, you need to go through that vent. Find a photo pass by the check in counter." He says to the child called Gregory. I was gonna walk away untill they saw me.

"Who's that? Is that a friend of yours Gregory?"

"No, I don't know them."

I started to get scared and start to walk away.

"Wait!"

I look back and the kid is at the window. "Don't leave! Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm Y/n."

Then Freddy started to talk.

"Well, Y/n, would you like to escape with Gregory? Then you two can go home."

"Uh, sure."
I answer.

"Wait! Now your gonna help THEM? You said you will help ME!"

"Gregory, that's not nice. We need to hurry, it's already 11:37. Y/n, see if you can find a photo pass by the check in counter."

"Okay."

I started to walk away to another metal door. It rises slightly and I crawl inside. I see a Glamrock Freddy cut out with a present Infront of it. I grab the present and start to turn the handle. It opened and had a photo pass. Sweet! I started to head back to Freddy and Gregory. Once I get close to the door I use the photo pass.

"Good job Superstar! I knew you could do it."

"I could've done it too."
Gregory complains.

He turns to Gregory and and tells him to get in his stomach. The he turns to me, picks me up, and put me on his shoulders. Then he walks up to two red doors.

We continue down the stairs. Once we got to the bottom he stopped.

"I feel that you are broken." He says to Gregory

"I-I'm fine! Let's just go."

"No, I'm taking you to a medical station."

"No! There's no time!"

He put me and Gregory down and he walks into the station.