Chapter Three: The G̴͚͇͙̓͋lit̵͉͉͎̓͌c̸̢͍̙͒̒̈́h

00:00
G

reg's POV

"Ugh, what happened?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

I jump in surprise and see a golden-ish rabbit wearing purple.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"So you don't remember me."

"How would I remember you? I don't even know who you are!"

"Well do you remember the name... William Afton?"
He asks.

"...yes."

"Do you remember me now?"

"Let me think..."

I think for a second trying to see why that name is so familiar. It feels like I haven't heard that name for years, decades even. But I still can think of anything!

"Does it ring any bells?" He asks.

"Um...nope not really." I respond.

"Are u sure?"

"Are u that ugly cashier that chased me away from that store a week ago?"

"Ugh, no. You'll remember eventually. Now I needed to speak with you."

"Huh? Why me?

"Because it's about Y/n. They..."

"They what? What happened?"

"They were just kidnapped by my fellow... assistant."

"WHAT?! Wake me up now!" I yelled at the yellow rabbit.

"I know you sad about losing your friend but it's for your good."

"But I need their help to get out! There the one and only
friend I've had for along time!"

"But...

️S̴̨̛͇̺͇͕̟̘͎̗͖̙͍̭̞͇̒͆̀͝ȟ̸̨̯̲̝̳͓͎̭͖͊̄̔̽̓̂̋̇̋̀̕̚͜ẹ̷͓̺̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜ ŵ̵̨̢̳̞̤̝̖̠̘̩̞̘̭͍̘̐́̈͑̈́̐̂̔̽̓͋̂̔ͅâ̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝ o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋l̷̢̨̨̫̼͙̞͉̗͉̖̲̖̞̿̉y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜ d̴̨̢̤̗̦͚̺̭̤͙̹̃̕i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽️c̸̛͕̯͂̐̓͗͊͛͝t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝i̵̢̢̡͚̩̞̥͕̜̻̫̩̐̈͘͜️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋ğ̶̡͚̺̼̱̺̘̳̘̩͚̯͔̎̅̍͋̒́̔̈́̎̂͜͜ y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓u̴̢̠͎̲̗̮̤̥̪̖̦͈͕͛̈́̀̒̒̄̚͠, y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓u̴̢̠͎̲̗̮̤̥̪̖̦͈͕͛̈́̀̒̒̄̚͠'l̷̢̨̨̫̼͙̞͉̗͉̖̲̖̞̿̉l̷̢̨̨̫̼͙̞͉̗͉̖̲̖̞̿̉ u̴̢̠͎̲̗̮̤̥̪̖̦͈͕͛̈́̀̒̒̄̚͠️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋d̴̨̢̤̗̦͚̺̭̤͙̹̃̕ẹ̷͓̺̰̽̍͛̉̐̔͋̓̚͜ŕ̶̛̰̱̈́̀́̑̿̾͛͂̈́͗̓̈́̒͘͝️️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝t̵̏͛̃̍́̈̚͜͝â̸̙͐͑̌̿͛̽️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋d̴̨̢̤̗̦͚̺̭̤͙̹̃̕ ️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓️ṉ̵͓̬͈̞̥̭̥̇̓̔͋ m̶̥͇͈̣̏͑̿͑̃̈͛̕͠y̷̧̰̲͍̝̘̗̩̑̇͐̾̽̏͊͑̇̃̉͜ ️ş̵̛̳̍̃̏͆̏̂̎͌͘͝͝͝͝o̶̯͎̱͐̇͋̅̃̈́͋̽̊̀̓͊̃́͋̓-"