Chapter 2: Moonman

Sundrop = ƮᕼꙆᔑ ᖴOᙁƮ
Moondrop = ᡶꫝỉక ᠻꪮ᭢ᡶ
__________________________

12:11 A.M.

Y/n's POV

I woke up. Everything was super colorful. Was I in the daycare? I look to the side of me and see Greg's head leaning on my shoulder. I smile at this and lean onto him. The room felt warm. Everything felt so comforting. I continued to enjoy the moment until I felt him start moving.

Greg started to wake up. So I sat up. He opened his eyes and blushed when he saw me looking at him while he was on my shoulder. He quickly stood up and offered to help me up.

"Freddy, Y/n and me are awake."

"That's good to hear. Now, can you please let me in through the security desk in the daycare."

Me and Greg saw a rainbow tube slide.

"Lady's first."

He said with a smile. I giggle and go down the slide. When I get to the bottom wait for Greg to slide down. Once he was at the bottom we walked through the pit. We stopped when we heard someone laughing. We saw a sun animatronic on a balcony.

"ᕼO! ᕼO ᕼO!"

Then the sun animatronic dived into the ball pit

"Greg, the sun guy is in the ballpit!" I whispered.

"It's fine! I don't think he will hurt us. Let's go."

He grabbed my hand and started to walk through the ball pit.

"ᕼᙓᒐᒐO!"

The Sun-dude picks me and Greg up. Getting out of the ball pit and putting us down. I tried getting away from him but he put me back where I was. I kicked some tins over and ran away with Greg.

"Oᕼ ᑎO, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ᗰᗴՏՏ! ᗯᕼᗴᖇᗴ IՏ Tᕼᗴ ᗷOTTOᗰ ᗯᕼᗴᖇᗴ IՏ Tᕼᗴ TOᑭ?! ᑕᒪᗴᗩᑎ ᑌᑭ ᑕᒪᗴᗩᑎ ᑌᑭ!"

Me and Greg run to the security desk and look around. He found a flashlight.

"ᙁᙓᙎ ᖴᖇꙆᙓᙁᙃᔑ, ƳOᙀ ᙅඞᙁƮ ᙖᙓ ᙖඞᙅК ᕼᙓᖇᙓ! ƳOᙀᖇ ᘜOᙁᙁඞ ᘜᙓƮ ᙀᔑ Ꙇᙁ ƮᖇOᙀᙖᒐᙓ!"

I accidentally hit the nose of a mini Freddy head. It opened showing a card. I took it. And the lights went off.

"Oᕼ ᙁOOOO ᙎᕼƳ ᙎOᙀᒐᙃ ƳOᙀ ᙃO ƮᕼඞƮ?! ᒐꙆᘜᕼƮᔑ Oᙁ! ᒐꙆᘜᕼƮᔑ Oᙁ! Ꙇ ᙎඞᖇᙁᙓᙃ ƳOᙀ... Ꙇ ᙎඞᖇᙁᙓᙃ ƳOᙀ! "

He started to make weird growling like sounds. He fell off the desk. Greg turned on his flashlight and looked around.

"᭢ꪖꪊᦋꫝᡶꪗ ꪉꪮꪗ~ ᭢ꪖꪊᦋꫝᡶꪗ ᨶꫝỉ̉ꪶᦔꪹꫀ᭢~ ỉᡶ'క ᩏꪖకᡶ ꪗꪮꪊꪹ ꪉꫀᦔᡶỉꪑꫀ. ꪗꪮꪊ ꪑꪊకᡶ ꪉꫀ ᩏꪊ᭢ỉకꫝꫀᦔ! ᭢ỉ̉ᦋꫝᡶꪗ ᭢ỉᦋꫝᡶ~"

He jumped into the darkness. I was damn terrified.  I'm not gonna survive. I'm going to die. And there's nothing I can do about it. Welp, at least its a cool way to die.