Chapter Four: Together Again

2:32 AM
Gregory's POV

I get out of the vent and get to the prize area. I look around, it's so colorful!

"Okay, good job Gregory. Now find the fire escape."

I look around and eventually find it anddd it's locked.

"Freddy it's lock again."

"Thats not very good, try and find the elevator."

I start to walk away but then Roxy comes out. I hide in a a bin, and she won't go away.

This is gonna be a while.

__________________________
2:35 AM
Y/N's POV

I've been hiding in a photo booth for a while now, nobody's found me. It's uncomfortably quiet.

Well, until now. I hear footsteps coming closer and closer. Then I hear a familiar voice.

"Y/n? Y/n! Are you in here?"

Wait a minute...is that Gregory?

I peek out and see a familiar boy. It's Greg. I hop out of the photo booth and run to Gregory.

"Y/n!" He hugged me.

I hugged back. "Gregory thank god your here! I got chased by a bunny lady!" I exclaimed.

"A bunny lady? Maybe that's William's assistant!"

"I don't know who the hell that is but I'll trust your word, by the way, where's Freddy?"

"I gotta meet him at Roxy Raceway behind some wall, he told me to find you first and to hurry so let's go!"

Me and Greg hurry to Roxy Raceway while avoiding the animatronics, on the way Gregory explained to me how something is wrong with Freddy and he needs out help

We avoid the other animatronics and bunny lady and make it to Roxy Raceway, we go inside and look around, before we find Freddy...he...he was broken...

"Freddy! Are you okay?!" Gregory asks and runs to him.

"T̨͈͗̌ͥ-T̨͈͗̌ͥhere you A-A̷͙ͭͫ̕re...I w̦̺̐̐͟-w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘s so W-worriẹ̿͋̒̕ḑ̴̞͛̒...I waited...and w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕ḑ̴̞͛ for you...I ḿ̬̏ͤͅỉ͔͖̜͌ssed the ḣ̖̻͛̓ourly recharge ā̤̓̍͘-ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒ have been trying t̲̲̂̓ͩ̑̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ get to p̞̈͑̚͞-p̞̈͑̚͞ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠ and service...I think s̠҉͍͊ͅ-s̠҉͍͊ͅo̯̱̊͊͢ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑ is w̦̺̐̐͟-w̦̺̐̐͟r̴̨̦͕̝o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑..."

Freddy's glitching and stuttering makes him a little harder to understand.

"Is there anything we can do?" I ask and walk a little closer to Freddy.

"Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔-ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣp̞̈͑̚͞ me get to p̞̈͑̚͞-p̞̈͑̚͞ā̤̓̍͘r̴̴̨̨̦͕̝̦͕̝t̲̲̂̓ͩ̑̂̓ͩ̑s̠ and s̠-s̠ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝v͒̄ͭ̏̇ỉ͔͖̜͌c͕͗ͤ̕̕ẹ̿͋̒̕..."