fifth chapter

Nine years

Nine years

Dear diary,

I am very tired, so this will be a short entry, but I wanted to tell you what happened yesterday! It was cool, even though my parents fought in the morning, but I guess everything is fine now, don't worry :)

It was an amazing day, because my friends, so Jeongin, Seungmin, Chris and Minho, came to me to have a movie night! It was so cool! We watched two movies and talked so much!

They slept here, so in the middle of the night we only talked nonsense because of the tiredness! But it was very funny!

We looked two funny movies all about kids, school lifes and awkward moments. We all sat on the couch in the living room. All five of us gathered up and clinged together, because of less space. One time I almost drifted to sleep, so I rested my head on top of the shoulder of Minho, who was sitting next to me. I didn't think about it, but he didn't complain so I just stayed there as we continued to watch the movies. Jeongin who was in the middle of Seungmin, and Chan even laid down on top of both of their legs facing the TV! Our maknae...

Anyways, after the movies we talked about school and made fun of our teachers, except of Mr. Lee of course because he is really nice to us! And we talked about our wishes for the future and how things will change, when Chan and Minho will switch schools, but the rest of us still goes to our old school. Gladly, there is some time left till they'll leave.

I'm a little bit scared about the time, they'll leave.

We even called Felix for about an hour or so and chatted with him and laughed most of the time again.

Today in the morning, all boys were picked up, by either their Mums or Dads, after we ate breakfast of course. It was a silent breakfast cause we all were too tired to speak up after the lack of sleep.

My parents asked us one time to be a bit quieter, but I think they had a hard time to sleep, because we really stayed up long. That's why we're all tired and that's also why I should stop here and go to sleep again!

So, good night!

Till whenever,

Yours, Jisungie

----------------------------------

hellooooo,

what are you thinking about this chapter? This is the last one we're stuck in his age of nine.

this chapter is short again, I'm sorry

don't forget to vote and comment <33

have a good night or day!!

love you