tenth chapter

Twelve years:

Twelve years:

Dear diary,

Yesterday we had a movie night again! But this time it wasn't just the six of us! Even Hyunjin-Hyung and Changbin-Hyung were there!

It was so cool! Since Felix was here and not in Australia, we were finally all eight together. And it was so much fun! We ate popcorn and other snacks, talked about life, school, and funny moments and of course watched movies.
And it was so comfortable, not only the mood but also the positions where we sat. I sat on the couch between Minho-Hyung and Chan-Hyung, but at some time I leaned myself more on Lee Know's side, because it was so comfortable! And he was warm! He even put his arm around my shoulder to hold me closer.

Felix sat in front of me at the ground with a bubbly Jeongin on his left side. Hyunjin and Seungmin sat next to Chris, both cuddled up towards each other. And Changbin, well, at first, he was besides Jeongin but somehow, he changed his side and was left, next to Felix, so in front of Lee Know-Hyung.

We watched three movies and after that we even talked so much. I swear to God, my poor parents. I got less sleep than the last time. But it was worth it! I've never had so much fun. Okay, maybe I did, but it was really funny that night!

I'm now even more excited for the next year, when the two little ones, will be at our school too! It'll be so cool. We will be together very break and of course especially at lunch time!

I really miss them.

It was the same when Minho and Chris were not at my school anymore. Maybe that was even a bit harder for me... I really missed Lee Know back then. I'm glad I have him more around me these days!!

Whatever, back to the topic.

We slept all in my room. Gladly, we all fit in! It really was a relief, because I was concerned about it all day, but everything went smoothly. We talked till it was already getting lighter again, but then we finally found some rest and sleep. We all need more though that's why the morning was quite quiet and we all focused on not stepping on each other while we were cleaning the mess up, we created before.

Mum made breakfast for us; Dad was not there, probably still at work.

It was delicious but nobody really noticed it, since we were all way too sleepy. They got picked up one after another and finally the house really was quiet. Eight boys can really stress you out. But it was a nice stressing, at least for me. I hope they felt the same.

Mum told me to get some rest, so this is what I'm gonna do now. I am sooo sleepy.

I'll write you more soon!

Till whenever,

Yours, Jisung

------------------------------------------

hellooo, sorry this chapter is kinda short :(

hope you all had a great week, if not I'm sure the next will be better <33

I'd love to read some comments, they really make me so happy!

have a great day or night

love you all <33