- 7 -

Turning my phone off when the first strike of call surged through my phone the moment I stepped inside the art studio, skipping my first class for the day – I ran a hand through my hair.

I didn't want to argue.

No. It's actually quite tiring arguing with Jennie and just talking to her in general when there is a misunderstanding – maybe because we had done it a lot of times before and I never really liked the feeling of it when we do, that made me developed some kind of tactic to just run away and avoid her when things got a bit rough.

For example, back when Noze and I ran off to the museum for a date – a part of that intention was the fact that I don't want to stay longer in Jennie's eyes, and the other half to just not spend time with her and spend my energy to something else.

And since I haven't reached out to Noze after that date, I think she's pretty busy as well considering Professor Dy told me so, I didn't bother talking to her at all. I might be her blame when I distract her from her studies, and I don't really want that at all.

I had a few art pieces that are due this week, and now I am trying to finish them all of and try to clear my head without the thought of what I just found out this morning about Jennie asking Kai out and not the other way around – did I expect it? Nope.

Was I surprised? Nope.

There were a lot of instances when Jennie lied to me before and hurt my feelings, and if I'm being honest this is just one of those.

I got used to it, though, I still stick around because she's my best friend, and I don't necessarily want to be away from Jennie for some reason even though we had those moments.

A part of me felt really close to her, and even if I would like to admit it or not, Jennie understands me. Fucked up or not.

But that doesn't stop me from just leaving my apartment with her still showering – I think I just might blow up before she can even get the hell out of my shower room and just argue then and there.

It was tiring.

"Good morning Professor Wang."

An hour in a half through my session, I heard a familiar voice that just inevitably made me look up – gaping a bit when I saw who it was. "Miss. . " I trailed, seeing her strutting in with a beanie, sweatpants and shirt – covered with a stylish jacket and a cute smile. "Noze."

"Good morning Professor Wang," she repeated once again, a smile on her face that I couldn't help but copy. "You look really sexy being focused like that." She chuckled, looking around the place making me stand up from my wooden chair – putting the paint brushes down and wiping my hands off.

"Well, everyone is sexy when they are focusing on something so hard," I let out mindlessly. "Not to be rude – it's really nice to see you but uh. . ." I trailed, since, this is my personal workspace part of the university and no one knows this except for Professor Dy and Jennie herself. "How'd you. . find this place?"

"Oh, Professor Dy told me this place and asked me to give you this," Noze says, making me see that she was holding a brown folder on her left hand. "You know, I think he's a huge fan of both of us – so if I were you, we should be dating." She wiggled her brows, only making me chuckle – taking the folder in her hold.

I opened it and realize it was the results of the exhibition and some notes for the next event.

"So this is your personal working space huh?" Noze says then, making me hum – turning up to look at her looking around the place – even the drafted unfinished paintings on the ground. "Everything looks so aesthetic – especially with you in it."