GXG SMUT!!!!!

How Billie looks in the story

Billie dom

Y/n Sub

Y/n's pov  "don't be such a bitch!" I snapped at billie she scoffed and jerked her head towards me her hand gripping the steering wheel hard  her rings on each finger the sight was enough to make me have a pool of nothing but wetness in my red thong

Y/n's pov  "don't be such a bitch!" I snapped at billie she scoffed and jerked her head towards me her hand gripping the steering wheel hard her rings on each finger the sight was enough to make me have a pool of nothing but wetness in my red thong.

But my most favorite was her hand veins I whimpered quietly as the veins became more prominent as she gripped the wheel harder I bit my lip at the scene pissing her off was my kink I loved when she got mad Her light blue eyes were now dark with anger as she slapped my thigh harshly but not to harsh I yelped and let out a soft moan.

"What the fuck did you just call me princess?" she asked brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear and looking at me for a answer

"A fucking bitch" I whispered and giggled but soon yelped as she gripped my throat hard but not to hard and put her lips to my ear whispering.

"You think it's fucking funny mmm"

" you being a slut for daddy in front of my parents?"

"making me angry teasing me underneath the table"

"when I told u to stop you didn't"

"Why didn't you bunny?" She asked I went to speak but she gripped my throat a bit harder making me unable to speak sure it might sound horrible but I liked it I liked the pain.

Her left hand made its way to my thighs and found my thong I moaned softly as she slipped her fingers inside of my red thong and slipped it off my thighs she softly put her fingers on my clit and spreaded my wetness down my thighs I wanted her to touch me more but she wanted to tease me I guess payback from earlier.

She brought her fingers to her mouth and licked my wetness off her fingers her eyes rolled back at my taste and she softly moaned and leaned down to make out with me biting my lip in the process she was still choking me.

"You taste thats mamas?"
"You taste so good"  she asked licking my bottom lip with her finger

"Yes daddy" I said lowly she smiled and rolled her eyes teasing my clit rubbing it in tight circles with her thumb.

"God your such a whore y/n"

"and now you tried fingering me while I'm driving"

"when I specifically said to wait till be get home".

"You know who is in charge mama mmmh?" She asked  leaning in to kiss me but smiling and said open your mouth slut

I smiled and opened my mouth she spit into my mouth and tapped my chin with her nail

"Now swallow whore" 

"be a good girl for daddy and shut the fuck up" she said unbuckling her seatbelt.

Billies/pov I loved when y/n pissed me off it gave me a rush cause I knew I could fuck her however  I wanted with consent of course I leaned her seat back and crawled over to her she moaned as I kissed her thighs and I slapped her thigh hard smiling looking at the red prints that were not forming

"I said shut the fuck up" I gritted trough my teeth and looked at her swollen clit god she's so hot all for me.

"Mmm look how wet you are for daddy" I said rubbing her wetness around her clit I smiled and spit on her clit making it more wet and began to eat her out she moaned again and rolled her eyes to the back of her head as I began to swirl my tongue around her pink clit.

"Fuck daddy yes please it feels so so good " she wined I went a bit faster and slipped my two fingers into her tight pussy god your so fucking tight y/n I said as I fingered her faster she moaned and gripped at my hair.

Your such a bitch my bitch I said fingering her faster hitting her g-spot tears began to form in her eyes and fall down her cheeks as she was consumed with pleasure I pulled back and seem strings of my spit mixed with her juices falling on her clit she wined as I pulled away I leaned up and made out with her and began to grind on her gently as I made out with her.

Y/n's pov  Billie always makes me feel so so good she's so sexy and unbelievably perfect sure I love trying to have dominant tendencies but she's most definitely the dom in our relationship.

"Please I wanna feel you" I whispered against her plump lips

"Be patient slut and daddy might just give it to you" she smiled and took her hoodie off leaving her in her red laced bra I almost drooled at the sight of her breasts there so perfect I began to leave hickeys on her neck and breasts as she moaned and yanked at my hair.

"Look at you being such a good slut for daddy" she moaned I licked her neck and smiled as she helped me take off my shirt I was not wearing a bra and she smirked.

"No bra you really did want daddy to fuck you?" she whispered as she sucked on my pierced nipples flicking the metal making me feel pure excitement

I undid her bra and grabbed her boobs gently squeezing them placing with her piercings on her nipples as she leaned up and took off her sweatpants and her underwear I licked my lips seeing her pussy.

"You want daddy to fuck you hmm?" she asked as she pushed my legs apart positioning her clit on mine I nodded my head as she softly began to grind her clit on mine I moaned loudly and gripped her waist.

"Who's slut are you mhmmm ?!" she asked as she fucked me faster our wet clits rubbing  together I moaned as I kissed her neck sucking her pale neck until it was purple and black.

"Answer me bitch!" She yelled and moaned I moaned and sucked her nipple piercing.

"Mmm daddy I'm your slut" I said she moaned and fucked me harder and faster

"I'm gonna cum" I moaned she smiled and went slower grinding our clits.

"No beg for it slut" she said I moaned and went with her game I needed to feel her I craved her.

"Please please please let me cum!!!" I said as tears streamed down my face she grabbed my throat and chocked me hard while she rubbed my clit with her thumb sending me off the edge

"Cum for me whore!" She moaned and threw her head back I moaned as I felt my orgasam hit me we both moaned as we both squirted on each other.

"Fuck y/n!" She moaned out as she gripped my boobs I began to breath hard and moan softly as she collapsed onto me  I felt our cum drip down my thighs and the car seat we began to catch our breaths and she looked down at the mess we made.

"Did we really just fuck in the car?" She said laughing her beautiful laugh and kissed me softly.

"Yea I can't help it daddy I like when you get mad" I said smiling she smiled and kissed me softly.

"Your still my bitch got that?" she said smiling I smiled and hugged her tight.

A/n 😂idk what I made but don't let it flop