My favorite skirt smut

Y/n's pov I sighed as I looked in the mirror I was wearing my girlfriend billies skirt I liked the way it hugged my body and filled my curves perfectly every inch of my body one by one down to the little tied bows of the skirt I liked how it made me feel when Billie was not around almost like she was here with me billie was at rehearsal for her upcoming world tour and I was not ready for her to leave I was gonna miss her so much her scent how she smells like vanilla and sugar her soft skin how it feels against me I needed her now but she was not here.

I know I'm clingy as fuck Billie always tells me that I sighed as I laid back on the bed looking at the ceiling feeling a throb between my thighs imagining Billie was here kissing my thighs every inch of me as I trailed my fingers across my flesh that was bare I untied billies skirt and slid my fingers up closer to my clit as I was not wearing underwear I bit my lip softly and let my eyes flutter shut as I was consumed with pleasure

"Fuck  me" I whimpered as I began to touch myself imagining it was Billie how her tongue collects my wetness sure I was not fully satisfied since it was not her but I couldn't stop I was so desperate for touch I couldn't take it anymore I began to finger myself moaning and gripping the bed sheets imagining it was Billie getting me undone I began to pant as my headboard was hitting the wall it felt so good but not nearly as good as when it's actually Billie I was so desperate for a deeper feeling I grabbed our dildo out of the dresser and lined myself up with it I was already dripping so it would just slip in I rolled my eyes back as I felt the dildo enter me I moaned loudly as I began to rock my hips against the dildo broken moans leaving my body as I imagined it was Billie fucking me.

Billies/pov I am finally home I missed y/n so much sure I'm excited for tour but I'm already so ready to be home y/n is my home everything about her is home she's my safe place and I couldn't live without her she's also sexy asf her lips everything about her I sighed as I opened the door to our house and sat my backpack down I quickly kicked off my shoes and yawned as I made my way up the stairs I was confused cause normally y/n is so fucking excited for me to be home she's normally in my arms by now kissing all over my face I stopped in my tracks as the door was half open my mouth practically dropped open as I peeked through the door I seen y/n fucking herself in the dildo I immediately felt hard asf I groaned as she picked up her pace moaning and throwing her head back and she was also in my skirt my poor baby can't even please herself like I can.

"Baby what are you doing with my skirt angel?" I asked her eyes snapped open and she looked at me wide eyed as she continued to bounce slowly on the dildo her full lips parted as she looked at me.

"I-umm I missed u" she moaned out I smiled as I walked over to her snd grabbed her face pulling her closer to me I smiled as I leaned in and bit her lip I kissed her once and pulled back letting her lip snap back in place I pushed her on the bed and pulled the dildo out of her looking at it.

Hmmm such a shame you couldn't even wait for mommy to get home to fuck you properly you had to use this I said holding the toy up she looked at me almost scared but I knew she liked it I licked the silicone toy and moaned at her taste.

Mmmm you taste so so good angel I said she smiled snd looked down almost ashamed at how wet she was

"you want my cock baby" I asked teasingly as I sat the dildo down and pulled my pants and boxers off she nodded her head fast and I laughed as I gripped her wrists into the sheets gently but not to gentle and started at her.

"Use your fucking words slut"

" how bad do you want me to ruin you?" I asked she whimpered as my thigh rubbed against her clit I increased the friction and leaned down making out with her.

Y/n's pov Billie is literally such a tease but i fucking love it I moaned into her mouth as she kissed me her blue eyes somehow more blue as she teased my clit with the tip of her cock

"Please Billie please I want it so bad I want u in me" I begged she looked at me and held my face with her hand.

"Please who pretty girl?" she asked as she continued her sweet torture I sighed as I needed her now and finally gave in.

"Please mommy please fuck me" I begged I know I look desperate but I mean come on it's Billie my gf.

"Good fucking girl" she said through her teeth as she pushed into me I moaned and gripped her back scratching at it with my nails as I felt her fill me up.

"Holy fuck!"I moaned she smiled as she picked up the pace the sound of our skin clapping and the bed hitting the wall and our moans would be enough to scare any neighbors away.

"Mmm look at you all fucked out for me princess"

"who makes you feel this good baby girl?" she asked grabbing my neck pounding into me harder I felt her in me so deep it always amazes me how much she fills me up as she's 9 inches.

"You fuck you mommy please don't stop!" I moaned

"Oh I won't baby girl in fact" she smiled as she threw her head back moaning and pounded into me faster she lifted me up on her lap and laid back looking up at me.

"Ride me slut" she said almost spitting at her words I didn't hesitate as I bounced on her cock she smacked my ass and ran her hands uo my body.

"Fuck your such a perfect little slut for me" she moaned fuck I'm gonna cum in you mama she said her voice husky but broken as she fucked me.

"Mmmm please please do ima cum to" I moaned

"Fuck!" I yelled as I came on her cock

"Mmm fuck yes baby that's it" she said as bit her lip and rolled her eyes I shuddered as I felt her hot cum fill me up and eventually drip down my thighs I fell on her chest out of breath she ran her fingers through my hair and chucked a bit.

"What's so funny?" I asked she smiled and ran her fingers across my scalp our breathing comming together

"That was my fucking favorite skirt you bitch" she said I laughed and held her close to me.

"Ima miss you billie" I whispered she giggled and held me closer

I'm always with you mama" she said

"always"

A~n this was trash but like idk this was in my drafts for forever guys

-Linna