Chapter 4

At the beginning of the evening, in the Lanxiang courtyard. 

    Xu's was waited on by the personal servant Tingxi to finish washing, sitting in front of the vanity mirror and applying things to the bronze mirror while admiring his face. 

    "Lang Jun is really good-looking, just like the Luoshen who went up and down that day." Ting Xi looked at his white neck and the long black hair scattered behind him, and praised him sincerely. Come to our yard." 

    Xu's words are extremely useful to Tingxi. He is extremely confident of his face. If it weren't for the long beauty, how could He Ming, who had been hooked in the first place, or He's mother carried him in? 

    Lin's in the yard next door can't be younger and more beautiful than him. Fortunately, he also has self-knowledge and knows to win over the heart of his non-coming wife, and began to pin his hopes on He Mian. 

    It's also a joke, He Mian is as stupid as a pig, so she can't compare to his Pan'er. 

    Lin's father is no better than him, and He Mian's eldest daughter is not as good as his daughter. The position of the lord is not allowed to be handed over by Xian. Xu's family feels embarrassed for Lin's. 

    Every day before going to bed, Xu would ask himself, how did Lin manage to be so cheeky? Why can't he do it. 

    If he was mixed as a husband and father, he would have found a monastery to become a monk, and the provincial government was being discussed behind the scenes. 

    Xu's eyes drifted, and he smiled, "No one is too big or small, or ashamed or ashamed,  blame me for spoiling you, and you dare to say anything." 

    He fiddled with his hair, his eyes were obviously disdainful, but he said on his mouth, "How can I compare to the Lord's brother, I am ten years younger than him in terms of age, and I can only manage the housekeeper in terms of means. Where is the Patriarch being fascinated by me? She loves the Lord's brother. We rest in the courtyard so that he can be cleansed.” 

    Ting Xi didn’t think so. He remembered something and said to Xu, “Cuiluo came to the accountant to pay for money in the afternoon, and said that  young lady Mian was unwell and he wanted to ask the doctor. The slave sent someone to find out that  young lady Mian is okay. This doctor clearly invited in Yunluyuan . " 

It's true that any messy relatives can come and take advantage of the autumn wind.

    Xu's eyebrows frowned slightly. Is it easy for him to be a steward? This costs money and the other costs money. Even Lin's nephew who has no blood relationship has to live in the mansion. 

    Now that I am spoiled, I will be married in the future, and I will leave him at the mansion. Will he have to accompany him with a dowry at that time? 

    If you want to be beautiful, forget it if you die. 

    Xu said, "It's my fault that I didn't arrange it properly, and I forgot about it." 

    He had a calculation in mind, turned his head and told Ting Xi, "You should go to Young lady Mian to ask. It's better to ask her in front of Lin Ya. Do you need to prescribe a few more medicines, she is the eldest daughter of the mansion, if something happens, I can't afford it."