Chapter 38

Xia Ziwen's face looked like it had been knocked over on a palette. It was red, pink, and black, mixed with sweat, just like Peking Opera facial makeup.

But he was still wearing a brocade and white summer shirt, and with such a big painted face, he looked really scary at first glance.

He Mian stood at the door and hesitated, her hand not daring to lift the bamboo curtain again.

Looking at the swaying and colliding curtains in front of him, Xia Ziwen froze on the spot, his eyes blank, and he didn't understand what He Mian meant.

Until the man who just reminded him of the makeup slowly raised his small bronze mirror to his eyes.

"!"

Xia Ziwen gasped and fell back on the chair. He raised his sleeves to cover his face in shame and embarrassment.

He wanted to be the most outstanding man today and let He Mian remember him. Now that the goal is half achieved, He Mian will probably never forget seeing this face in his life!

Xia Ziwen bit his lip, angrily took out a handkerchief and wiped off all the makeup on his face.

When he was removing his makeup, Lin Ya opened the curtain and looked at the person standing at the door, and called her with a smile, "Sister. "

Seeing the fresh and clean Lin Ya, He Mian breathed a sigh of relief, reached out and grabbed his wrist and pulled him out, as if there was a beast in the room behind him, "Why are you in there too? "

"Ya'er is always in there," Lin Ya blinked, "Brothers came over to celebrate Ya'er's birthday. Where should Ya'er be if he's not in his own room?" "

Yes, this is his yard.

He Mian hesitated and was about to ask what was going on in the room when he saw Xia Ziwen opening the curtain and coming out.

His face turned red and he was embarrassed to look at her again when he saw He Mian, He only gave a hurried salute and quickly left Yunluyuan.

He Mian hid behind Lin Ya quietly, and nodded to them in return with a calm expression.

Seven or eight men filed out of the room, To be honest, He Mian was still immersed in the shock just now and didn't remember any of it.

On the contrary, Lin Ya said goodbye to them, as if they had a very good relationship, and was particularly reluctant to leave them, asking them to stay for a while.

Still sitting?

Just like the stove house?

Let's forget it.

They wanted to make a good impression in front of He Mian, but after what happened just now, they lost all their plans and thoughts.

They were sweating and with their faces turned upside down, and they wished they could hide from He Mian with their sleeves covered. They left, praying that He Mian didn't remember their faces.

Moreover, even Xia Ziwen had been defeated, and they had no interest in moving forward.

Lin Ya sighed softly with regret in his eyes, turned to He Mian and said, "Ya'er likes it very much. My brothers, but I don’t know why, they don’t seem to like being in the same room with Ya’er. "

It's so warm in the room.

After everyone left, He Mian relaxed. She didn't hear what Lin Ya said at all. She raised her feet to walk into the room, using her hands as a fan to fan her face, "It's too hot outside. It's hot, I want to go in and cool down. "