Chapter 66

After the Spring Festival ended, Butler Lou went to the etiquette department to pick up the three people. On the way back on foot, Butler Lou told He Mian, "The master of the house has something to do with you, so she asked you to go find her directly after entering the mansion."

"Look for me?” The exam is over, what else can she do to see her?

The three of them all looked at the housekeeper. He Mian suddenly took a deep breath, suddenly reached out and grabbed the housekeeper's forearm, and asked urgently, "Is Yaya okay while I'm away?"

The temperature has dropped, and with Lin Ya's weak constitution, there is a chance that something big or small will happen.

He Mian didn't worry about anything when she came to the capital, except that Lin Ya would get sick if he got cold or hot.

"Don't worry, Master Lin Ya is in good health and nothing is wrong." The housekeeper smiled and reassured He Mian, "The master of the house should be telling you about Master Lin Ya's life experience."

"Ya Ya's family has been found!" He Mian's eyes showed surprise. She also said she would go out with him to post a missing person notice after the exam.

He Mian strode towards Lou's Mansion, "Then we have to hurry back."

The three of them walked to the door of Lou's Mansion and followed the housekeeper in from the side door. He Mian saw a large carriage parked at the main entrance from a distance, with a mark hanging on it that looked like the word "Shen".

She thought it was related to Shen Rongsheng, so she didn't take it seriously.

On the contrary, Shen Rongsheng took a few more glances, her eyes flickering, looking at He Mian and then at the housekeeper, thoughtfully.

When they returned home, the first thing they did was to meet Master Lou and Master Chen to briefly talk about how they did in the exam.

Then she was taken by her servants to wash up and change clothes.

They lived in the examination dormitory for nearly ten days. They didn't wash their hair, face, or brush my teeth. They just rinsed their mouth and changed into the cotton clothes outside every day. Now she is unkempt and slovenly.

Master Lou was originally going to talk to He Mian about something, but when she saw the three of them like this, she laughed and waved her hands to ask them to clean up before coming back, "I almost forgot what the situation was like in the exam room."

She has been around her for many years. There were no people who had to take exams, so they didn’t think about it.

On the way out, He Mian saw Lin Ya approaching. Her eyes lit up and she wanted to talk to him, but she raised her hand to grab the collar of her clothes and sniffed herself, feeling disgusted.

"Sister." Lin Ya saw He Mian first and walked towards her quickly with her dress in hand. He Mian originally wanted to run away, but when she looked at his bright eyes, her feet felt like they were stuck to the ground. Yeah, I can't lift it up no matter what.

Lin Ya stood in front of He Mian and looked up at her, looking at her carefully. Seeing her look like this, his eyes slowly turned red, "Sister, it seems, you lost some weight."

If you can't eat or sleep well in the Ministry of Rites, you must lose weight.

He Mian lowered her eyes and looked at Lin Ya. He lived well in Lou Mansion. His skin was as white as a peach and not at all sick.

As long as he was well, He Mian felt like her heart was in her stomach, and her whole body felt at ease. She couldn't help but stretched out her hand to pinch his face. "It's nice to have lost weight. You look energetic."