06

Blakely's Pov

*7:15 am*

"Macy, I'm walking out my front door now. What do you mean the bus just left! Macy why didn't you tell him to wait! I'm going to have to walk now." I groaned in frustration.

"Blake, we waited 10 minutes on you." Macy replied on the other end of the phone.

"Okay. I get I need to be faster in the morning." I started walking toward school , but stopped when my name was called.

"I'll see you at school Macy." I said ending the call. I look up and see Harry dressed in all black and a beanie hiding his curls. I couldn't help the smile that made its way on my face. He looks hot in anything he wears. (A/N: She ain't lying.) I wonder what he looked like when he was younger.

"Hey Harry." I said

"Hey Blake, aren't you suppose to be heading to school?" He said with a worried look.

"Yeah, but I missed the bus so I'm about to walk." I said.

"Well today is your lucky day. I'm actually going there myself, I'll take you." I just smile and walk to the passenger side of the door. thanking him as he opened it for me.

"So why are you going to the high school?" I asked looking out the window.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I looked over and saw a smirk playing on his lips.

"You're a cheeky bastard Harold." I laughed still looking out the window.

I felt Harry's hand sit on my knee and suddenly his middle finger and thumb squeeze the top of my knee. causing me to squirm and laugh.

"Harry stop! That tickles! I'm going to pee myself if you don't stop!!" I said kicking my legs crazily. He finally parked the carb and released my knee.

"Now who is the cheeky bastard." He said with his stupid smirk plastered on his face. I shook my head and opened my the door.

"Blake."
I stopped and turned around.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He said pointing to his cheek.
I kiss his cheek. As I was about to turn away he grabbed my wrist and said, "And for the recorded love, my name is Harry, not Harold." He winked and let go of my wrist.

*Lunch*

"OMG! Did you hear the news!?" Macy said sitting down by me and our friend at the lunch room.

"What is it this time." Calum said rolling his eyes. Macy gave him a fake laugh before slapping him upside the head.

" Haha cute smart ass, but no. While I was in the girls restroom. I heard a girl say that we have a sexy new gym teacher. Comes to find out that our old gym teacher got arrested for God what." Macy said.

"Yeah I heard some chicks in my art class gushing over the new gym teacher." Zayn said.

"Half the girls at this school can't keep their clothes on, so this doesn't surprise me." Niall said through the food in his mouth.

"Well I have to get my books before class, so catch y'all later." I said throwing my food away.

I was shutting my locker and beginning to head to geometry.

"Hey Blake wait up." I turn and saw Luke running after me.

"Hey Luke." I said.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies this Friday?"

"Yeah that would be fun." I said.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7." he said kissing my cheek and walked away. I blushed furiously and once again walking to my class.

*Final Bell*

Thank goodness the day is finally over. I thought as I walked toward the entrance. I stopped when I heard a lot of noise in the teachers lounge. I looked in the door window, and couldn't believe my eyes.

Harry and Mrs. Hindman were making out.

******************

I really hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Please comment and vote! Also share this story.