07

Blake's Pov

What the actually hell. Harry is just as back as the horny ass boys in my grade. I just couldn't believe my eyes. I felt so sick to my stomach. I get to turn around and go outside, and my clumsy self knocked into a trash can making the loudness noise ever. I placed the trash can back and hurried out the school.

Harry's Pov

My meeting with the principle went well. I got the job and had to go change into my gym clothes.

Blake's Pov

I heard someone call out my name and automatically knew it was Harry. I didn't even turn around instead I just threw my middle finger up in the air and keep walking. I reached the corner of the street when I felt someone grab my elbow, and yank me around. I was meet with Harry's furious eyes.

Harry's Pov

The end of the day*

Today was hell. I just stuck in that gym with every whore in school. I was being awed at all day. I really wanted to see my baby girl. I went back to the teachers lounge to get my computer bag, when I bumped into the Mrs. Hindman.
"Mr. Styles right?" She asked telling her blonde extensions.

"Yeah and you are?" I said annoyed.

"I'm Mrs. Hindman, the tenth grade English teacher." She said with a giggle at the end.

"That's very nice but I really have to go, so if you'll excuse me." I said trying to get pass her.

"What's the rush big boy." She said walking closer to me.

Blake's Pov

"What the hell do you think your doing? Do you think you can just flip me off when I'm trying to talk to you?" Harry yelled.

"Let go of me Harry. I don't want your manwhore hands on me." I yelled back.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again."

"You don't get to tell me what to do anymore Harry. You need to just go. Go home or go see your little fuck buddy." I said yanking my arm away.

Harry just stared at me in shocked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not dumb Harry. I saw you with Mrs. Hindman. For crying out loud she has a husband you sick bastard. You just love going for people you can't be with." I said my voice filled with venom.

"Blake, It's not what you think. Mrs. Hindman-" he began

Harry's Pov

"Mrs. Hindman, your a nice lady but I really have too g-" I was cut off with her lips attacking me.

I soon broke away.

"What the hell. You're married." I said wiping my lips off.

She was about to respond but we heard a loud crash outside.
I look out the door and I saw Blakely's long blonde hair. I left Mrs. Hindmam behind and ran after my baby girl.

Blakely's Pov

Harry told me what happened and I felt like a complete idiot.

"I'm sorry for what I said." I apologized once we got in his car.

"Babe I forgive you but never talk to me like that again." Harry said leaving over the console and kissed my cheek before driving me home.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the wait but I really hope it was worth it. Also I want for y'all to get to know me and for me to get to know you guys. So leave me some questions and I'll answer them. Don't forget to vote and share this story.