03

*A/N: Here's a picture of Blakely in the dress*

Harry's Pov

"Harry can you go to the mall and pick me up that dress. You know the one that's all red." My wife, Melissa said.

"Melissa do you really need it that bad? You have a hundred more in your closet." I spoke from the couch.

"Of course I do that's the dress I'm wearing for our house party." I rolled my eyes at the stupid event.

"Okay I'll be back whenever." I said walking out the front door.

Blakely's Pov

"Macy I feel like it's to short." I said walking out of the dressing room in a black lace dress.

"Shut up you look hot." Macy said walking around me.

"I don't know, is it showing to much?" I questioned her.

"Come with me." She said grabbing my hand and dragging out of the dressing room.

"Sir, I have a question don't you agree that my friend here, looks like a fine piece of ass in the dress?" She said tapping this mans shoulder. I stood there looking at the ground in embarrassment.

"Ms. Thomas?" Mr. Styles said with he's jaw opened.

"See, I told you it was to revealing." I said, trying to cover my face in my hands.

"No no. It's just that you look very nice in it." He said

"I told you Blakely. Me and Mr. Styles both think it looks good, so buy it." I sighed and walked back into the dressing room. I began undressing we the door was opened and Mr. Styles walked in.

"You know it's not really nice to tease love." He said getting extremely close.

"I wasn't teasing sir." I spoke barely above a whisper.

He pushing me up against a wall. I let out a small moan when his hands began tracing the top of my lace panties.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said he's lips only inches away from mine.

"Than what are you gonna do?"

"Make you feel good baby girl." He's lips instantly smashed into my a loud moan escaping them. I could feel his smirk They were so soft and matched perfectly on mine.

"Blake? Are you okay in there?" Macy called from the other side of the door.

"Yeah I'm fine. The zipper was just stuck but I got it. Do you think you could fine me a necklace though I'm not sure I have one that matches?" I asked.

I let out a huge sigh running my hand through me nappy hair.

He kisses me on the forehead before saying,

"It was lovely seeing you Ms. Thomas, hopefully we could finish what we started." and with that he was gone.

***************************

The party

"Blakey, remember to use your manners." My mother said before we walked next door.

We were greeted by Mrs. Styles and Lilly, the cutest 4 year old ever.

"Blakely, could you watch Lilly for me. I want to go get a drink and hang." She walked away before I could answer.

Mostly everyone here looks like a teacher or sales men. I didn't fit in. So Lilly and I went to her room, and she went to sleep about 10 minutes after. There was a soft knock on the door, and Mr. Styles came in.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing in here when there is a party down stairs?"

"I had to watch Lilly, your wife said so."

"Oh she did? Well I'm saying I want to finish what I started in that dressing room."

I nodded taking his hand and walking down the hall to what I'd expect to be his bedroom. He opens the door and walks me over to the bed.

Before I can even talk his lip are connected with mine. He pulls me on his lap. Never breaking the kiss. He sits me down right on his large bulge. I moan when he rolls his hips into mine. He's hands start unbuttoning my shorts, and I pull away. He looks at me in disappointment.

"Mr. Styles, we can't do this. I'm fifteen and your like 30."

"Age is just a number love."

"But what if we get caught you'll go to jail."

"Damn it Blakely! Don't you think I know this. I'm risking everything." I flinched at the sound of his voice.

"Why me?"

"What?" He ask.

"Why me? You have a wife and a child. Why are you risking all of that for me. A fifteen year old girl?"I say.

"You're right." Was all he said and walked out.

*********************
A/N: Hey guys I'm going back and editing my book because I didn't like the way it was heading so yeah.

Comment.Vote.Share