05

Harry's Pov

I woke up the next morning with last night fresh in my mind. Melissa still hadn't came home, so I went outside to check the mail. I searched through the bills that were mostly Melissa's. I lifted my head to the sound of a door opening and out stepped my baby girl. she was wearing some shorts that molded her perfect ass, a sports bra and tank top.

"Where did you run off to baby girl." I said behind her.

"I had to get home before my mom found out." she said turning around with a frown.

"What's the matter?"

"It didn't work, and now I'm stuck doing chores while they go out for the whole day." she sighed.

"How about I help out? I can get someone to babysit. I will benefit me and you. you get the chores done, and I get to stare at that ass all day." I smirked licking my lips.

Her cheeks flushed a dark pink and she nodded.

"Okay but I need to get inside before the witch comes out. I'll text you." she leans up and kisses my cheek.

30 minutes later Blakely texted me saying that her parents have left. I grabbed my keys, phone, and walked a cross the street. I knocked in the door and soon after was greeted by Blakely.

"Harry come in." she dragged me in. I grin ear to ear.

We entered the kitchen and she started to go over the chores that need to be done. I just get up and walk behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"Relax babe. you're stressing to much." I purred in her ear.

She just laid her head on my chest as I continue to shower her in kisses. I slide my hand down to the front of her spandex. She grabs my hand and turns around.

"When need to start working." she said walking away with a smirk.

"You'll pay for that baby girl." I growled after her.

***************
short chapter !!

OMG I want to say THANK YOU for the 500 and something reads! I know that's not that many, but it still is great to know people actually read this story. sorry this chapter sucked and was short but I'll try to update soon, if you have any Ideas message me.

Comment,vote,share