04

6 months later

"Blake come on you have to come!" Macy sighed.

"Macy I don't have anything to wear."

"That's why I let people like you would don't go out and have fun barrow my clothes." I placed my hand on my heart pretending to be offended.

"Macy the only reason I don't go out is because My dad would never let me go."
I said falling back on the bed.

"Well good thing he's out of town." she winked. I smiled at her and let her continue to look for an outfit

After what felt like forever. Macy finished getting me ready.

"Damn girl if I were a lesbian I'd fuck you." she said checking me out.

I stared at the ground in embarrassment.

"That was a compliment. You need to get laid and stop acting like a up tight bitch." she said applying more of her eyeshadow on herself.

"Easy for you to say you can get anyone." I told her truthfully she has beautiful features. the prefect brown straight hair. Gorgeous hazel eyes and flat stomach.

"Oh shut up! You're fucking gorgeous!" She yelled.

I just smile at how out going she is.

"What time is Zayn coming?" I asked.

"He said he'll be here in 5 minutes." I nod and unlock my phone telling my mom I would be out late tonight.

****************

"C'mon Blake take it!" Macy said waving a Jell-O shot in my face.

"Macy I've had 8 already." i yelled over the music.

"Ugh okay but here." She handed me a berry smelling drink. I was hesitant at first but than chugged the drink down.

"That was so good! I want another one." I told her.

"Stay here I'll go get you one." I nod and took my phone that was buzzing out of my pocket.

"He-ll-o" I said.

"Blakely?" A deep raspy voice said.

"Yep. That's my name don't where it out." I sung.

"Blakely were are you?"

"Oh Mr.Styles won't you like to know." I giggled.

"Blakely tell me where you're at."

"Harry don't be a party pooper. I'm totally fine."

"Blakely I'm not going to ask you again." he's voice said stern.

"Ugh. why do you think you can control me." I said and hung up.

'He thinks he can just talk to me after 6 months nope. I ain't a side hoe.' I giggled at myself.

I made my way to the dance floor to get my mind of things. I started to swing my hips and grind against some guy. He placed his hands in my hips and pulled me closer. I didn't like the way he's hands touched me or forced me. I tried to wiggle my way out of his hold.

"Babe where do you think your going." He said pulling me back.

"Let go of me you perv." I said yanking my hand out of his grip.

He went to grab my wrist when a punch was connected with his cheek.

"She said let her go." Harry said beating the guy.

"Harry stop." he ignored me "Harry stop you're going to kill him." I said grabbing his bicep. His dark eyes looked at me and lighten.

He takes my hand and places me in his car. He drove to his house and parked the car.

"What the hell were you thinking?" He yelled

"I was having fun. I don't need you to come and save me every time I'm trying to have fun." I snapped looking out the window.

"I wouldn't have to save you if you'd use your head."

"Are kidding me! How was i suppose to know he was a perv? And why did you come? After 6 months of not talking to me you want to come and save me? You can't do that!" I yelled with tries running down my face.

He hand came up and cupped my cheek.

"I'm sorry." I just pushed his hand off my face and turned to look back out the window.

"Blake talk to me." His voice said.

"What am I suppose to say? Harry, you and me can't work. Fucks sakes your 27 and I'm 15 and you have a wi-" Before I could finish his lips smashed on to mine. I loved the way his lips molded mine perfectly and the kisses were full of passion. He pulled away from the kiss and rested his forehead on mine.

"I'm so stupid to have not spoken to you for 6 months." He said pulling me into his lap. "I want to show you how sorry I am, but only if you want me to." I quickly nod and he placed me in the back seat and climb over the seat.

"Isn't your wife gonna be home?" I asked.

"She's at her mom's. We're having problems, and I know she's cheating."

"I'm sorry-" I was cut off by his fingers playing with the top of my panties.

I gasp when one if his fingers slide in and began to pump in and out. I moan when he started to suck my neck and leave trails of kisses.

"Harryy, God put another finger in me." I moaned causing him to grunt and do as I say.

"Be a good girl Blake, Ride daddy's finger," the way he wanted me to call him daddy turned me on and I couldn't control the loud moans escaping me.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum." I said breathlessly.

"Cum for daddy baby girl cum." He said adding a third finger. I came all over his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of me and unbuttoned his pant and pulled them down and sat me on top of his bulge.

"Blake I need you to ride my dick." He said almost in pain.

I rolled my hips forward causing him to tighten the grip on my hips. He let out a deep moan when I pulled at his curls.

"Babe girl I'm about to cum." He moaned. We both moan when his boxers became wet.

"Daddy I'm tired." I said

"It's okay princess go to sleep."

I place my head on his chest and some was consumed by sleep.

*************
A/N: If anyone is confused. I deleted the other chapters and edited chapter 3 because I didn't like the way the story was heading. I'm sorry for the confusion. And hope y'all like the new chapter.

Comment,vote,share