C10 - The End

After talking for a while, Taehyung found out that Poseidon had gone after Cleodora's father after he found out that he sent Taehyung away. As the King of the Ocean, he was able to take Cleodora's father and have him exiled for _murdering_ his son. Soon after Cleodora and Poseidon wed and they tried to search for Taehyung but to no luck. Only to be told today that someone with blue hair and blue tail, as their son, was outside claiming to be Taehyung.

Taehyung had decided that he wanted to spend some time with his family and their friends so Jungkook, Qing, and Xiao stayed around for a while. Jungkook knew that he missed his family and so he told him to take his time as long as he came back for cuddles everyday,

After a few more years had passed and Taehyung was now known as Prince Taehyung in the oceans and on land, the husband of Jeon Jungkook. He had pursued a life in modeling and teaching the world about mermaids.

By the time that they were in their 30s, they decided to adopt a young boy named Tannie, He had been abandoned a long time ago for being a half breed, half Human, and half Mermaid. His mother slept with a man while she was drunk and without knowing what he was, gave birth only to find a baby with purple hair and purple eyes.

As he grew up, his parents told him about their lives and how they met. It was like a story of fiction, he didn't think it could happen in real life. But they were proof that a human could really love a mermaid and vice versa.

Tannie didn't know that he was going to be a prince when he went into the oceans but it was a big surprise when he did.

Jungkook and Taehyung as promised, grew old together and as Jungkook was allowing Taehyung's body to float into the ocean, he slowly climbed in with him and held his breath, He knew it was time, he'd already said goodbye to his family and friends. He felt his heart slowing down, so he let his body float beside his love, as they sunk into the deep blue abyss, Never to let go as Jungkook had wrapped his belt around themselves so they would stay together forever.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for holding out, it took me a while to finish this story due to some personal issues 

Those of you, who had been with me since the start, thank you.

I most likely won't be writing again. But thank you for being with me on this journey.

Borahae

________________________________________________________________________________

Edited: 

13/10/2022

OMG 

I cant believe it. 

Thank you to everyone who has read this story and got it to this stage.