Chapter 1 Leah's p.o.v

Chaptper 1 Leah's p.o.v

When the sound of my alarm woke me up the next Monday, I really did not want to go to school. Maybe ill see the boy with the flannel i thought. Then the other half of my brain went um no, hes to cool for you anyway. Then of course the other part of my brain retaliated back  saying um he shopped in the girls section.

Ugh this was going to be a long day. 

 I wasn't in the mood to deal with Chelsea, the real queen b, if you know what i mean. Anyway as i blasted some Green Day through i slowly got ready. I really liked the new flannel i got yesterday. So i decided to wear it. After my shower, I dried my hair and straightened it. Makeup is a sore subject for me. I cant seem to ever get it right. It took me 10 minutes just to do both of my eyeliner wings. With some way off key singing mixed in. As i finished getting ready i thought about Calum. He was perfect? Wait i cant think that i just met him. What is wrong with me.

I went downstairs to grab a quick breakfast

I kinda really love apples.

I grabbed an apple and started the walk to Annabelle's house. She gives me a ride to school everyday, but she refuses to pick me up at my house because it's "to out of the way"

She kinda drives me a tad bit crazy, but i love her.

When i walked into her house she was running around like crazy.

" I WOKE UP TO FUCKING LATE"

I proceed to crack up and she proceeds to run around like a chicken with her head cut off.

After watching her run around i yelled at her to take it down a bit and actually get ready. Within ten minutes she was ready to go and we were on our way to the hell hole

332. OK so again this is to short, buttttt we havent gotten to the good parts yet. SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL. ok anyway im gonna start this thing were i put the number of words i have in each chapter cause i really have no life. Im listening to ATL and ahhhhh how much do you love the new album.