Part 3~ And I Miss You

Juro estar bien pero estoy mal

No se quien soy si tu no estas

(si no estas)

Eddie's Point of View

Once Nina left and took my heart with her I was messed up that I started going to parties and pretending that I'm okay but no I'm not okay. I don't know who I am anymore not since I met Nina. I started drinking and with that, I ended sleeping with endless girls to forget my broken heart.

I was listening to music when I get a text message and my heart skipped a beat when I saw that it was Nina but then reality hit and I read the message and I knew I messed up.

Congratulations on your relationship with Brittney hope you're happy together I knew you were a player but I thought you changed - Nina

No soy tu Rey ni soy tu Fan,

Ya no soy alguien especial,

Ya nada es igual, si no tengo tus besos,

No hay como escapar,

Me quede en tu recuerdo,

I tried to reply but I noticed that she blocked me. I want to tell her I'm not dating Brittney but it's no use.

I look at my phone screen that has a picture of us that was taken during the Fourth of July. I hear my mom call for me when I get downstairs I noticed a brand-new suitcase in the hall.

"Mom, what's with the suitcase?" I ask as I sit on the couch.

"Those are for you to pack your things you are going to England with your father. I can't believe you got Expeld on your first day back in school!" She exclaimed with a serious face.

"Mom you can't be serious!" I exclaimed back as I got up.

"I'm serious you leave tomorrow afternoon."She said as she left for the kitchen to cook dinner.

I grab the suitcase and head upstairs to pack clothes and necessities. I put on my headphones to listen to music.

Y te extraño,

Y te extraaño,

Las historias tienen un final,

Pero quiero otra oportunidad,

I skipped songs that remind me of Nina and tried to focus on getting my thoughts in order. Then I realized I'm going to be in the UK I could maybe find Nina and ask for another chance to prove her wrong about me. My mom called me for dinner and we had my favorite food ever I know she did it since I won't be here for a while. Don't get me wrong I'm mad at my mom but i understand where she is coming from she raised me all by herself while my so-called dad left us to go back to England before I was even born.

The next day is a blur as I'm on a ten-hour flight due to my mom getting me a flight with a connection in New York. I mostly listen to music and watch movies during my flight. Once I reach London I take a train to go to Liverpool and then take a taxi to the school where I'm going to be attending.

Once I arrive at the school I met some girls and this one girl that I called Yacker after she called me Eddie Krueger after finding out I'm staying in the house of Anubis.

I had dinner that night with my dad which was awkward as we had nothing to talk about plus i told him I want to be known as Eddie Miller, not Edison Sweet. I don't want to be known as the principles son like that is going to be a blow to the reputation I will build here.

I wake up and get ready for school I put on that awful uniform that I now got to wear and head to breakfast where I spot Nina. Nina is here I'm so glad. Plus she was the only one to show me kindness and I realized she was acting like she didn't know me. Even offered me Orange Juice and we had a little moment there.

Once we were at school it was during one of the breaks that Nina pulled me aside.

"What are you doing here Eddie?" She asks me as she crosses her arms together.

"Well I got expelled from school and my mom send me here since my dad lives here in England," I respond back to her I lean against the wall.

"Do me a favor and don't mention our summer together at all I have a boyfriend and he is your roommate which makes things awkward and forget about us deal?" she asks me as she looks around to see if anyone is around.

"I can't do that Nina I can't forget what happened between us I want us to try to be together since I miss you but I understand that you are with someone and that you don't want it to be known how well we know each other," I say to her with all the seriousness in my tone.

Y te extraño,

Y te extraaño,

Duele tanto desde que no estas,

Jurame que vaz a regresar,

Yo digo Si,

Tu dices No,

De pronto todo termino,

(termino)

No hay rastro de ti,

Que estamos tan lejos,

Del cielo cai,

Ya no tengo remedio,

Y te extraño,

Y te extraaño,

Las historias tienen un final,

Pero quiero otra oportunidad,

Y te extraño,

Y te extraaño,

Duele tanto desde que no estas,

Jurame que vaz a regresar,

Las historias tienen un final,

Pero quiero otra oportunidad,

I walk away from her and head to class before I break down in front of her it hurts knowing that she is with someone and not with me at all. Someday we will be together I know it in my heart and soul.