❇Welcome To The Show❇

~{{Sooo-.. uh- how are all you doin? Uhm. I- yeah- The song above is what is going down- read time}}~

{Charlie's POV}

It's been month since the first appearance of "Anon." Everyone is terrified... It's the Radio Demon all over again. Broadcasting his torment all over hell. In only a month he has taken down two overlords, and over one thousand citizens. That might not seem much, but when you've never seen the man- I think it's a man, sounds like one- It's terrifying to think someone is out there, trampling over demons left and right without ever being seen. The only thing anyone can gather is that they have multiple arms. There is a video broadcast almost every day; a few times even over the radio...

"Charlie! You have to come see this!" Nifty ran into the library where I was residing. "What is it?!" I asked worried at the small cyclops' frantic appearance. Almost on cue There was a loud rumbling sound. I followed Niffty quickly down and to the outside of the hotel.

At first I thought the cause of her anxious manner was Alastor. He hasn't been seen here -or anywhere- since Angel was taken. But I knew when I saw him and the rest of hotel staff staring in another direction, that was not the reason.

I looked to see a large tornado shaped shadow in the sky. The faint trace of gold, green, and pink circling the dark cloud.

Demons were littered all over the street, gawking at the sight. Another loud sound and three cloud of black was gone; only the three colored mists remained, falling in sync to the road below. Those who were in line of collision were immediately running. Some escaping,.... others not so fortunate.

The hotel's residents and staff were gathered near me as we watched the terrifying sight before us. Was it an early cleanse?... Was a new overlords sent down?...

When the rubble finished falling, a cloud of smoke and dirt remained, the sound of carnival style music came from inside.

Outstepped a... Scarecrow? Holding a speaker, before putting it into his eye-socket. Someone they turned almost transparent, as another emerged from the smoke... Singing?....

{{~Charlie you ain't got room to talk- you sing whenever the hell you Can- 😂~}}

############{Bold = Female who just popped up. Italic is the one to come out last :) I'll also be adding slight accent changes to the lyrics, and not saying them all so its not just reading the lyrics the whole time- any underlined is what they are doing while singing, so it doesn't seem so bland and stiff-#########

≤≤≤≤≤ Quick drawing of them (it's 2am gimme slack XD) ≥≥≥≥≥

≥≥≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≤≤≤≤≤≤≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≤≥≥≥≤≤≤≥≥≥≥≥≥