❇Getting used to...❇

~{{BACK FROM THE DEAD- Uh- Hi- yeah soooo... Book-}}~

{Charlie's POV}

   It's been 3 days since three demons fell from the blood red sky, and put on their entrancing performance. Everyone was on edge when around them. Even I couldn't deny the slight uneasy feeling I get. But what hit me and the Hazbins the most... How similar Antony was to our Angel. A True being of joy and spunk who redeemed through my own program. A part of me blames myself for his absence in our lives... But you know what they say,

   "The show Must go on!" A voice rang in the hotel lobby. The stalky woman we've grown to know as 'Mama Rodi.' "The show, Will, Go, ON!" Rodi, Antony and a scarecrow demon, Sono sang in unison. "Please don't kill anyone this time guys! This hotel is a safe place!" I said standing up from my position in a lobby chair. "Ah don' worry yer pretty little head darlin. Nobody gon' get hurt in ere." Rodi said grinning. "Count on ta' sirens of somlomahi ta' keep out da nasties down ere." She stood like a show character, pointing at herself with eyes closed and smiling wide. That smile could fool anyone who didn't know what they did.

 That smile could fool anyone who didn't know what they did

   "Say princess..." Lucifer... He even sounded like Angel. Save for his accent being more potent, and the deep underlining echo in his tone. "Where's dat radio demon I' eard so much 'bout?" He looked at me curiously, something is his gaze that I couldn't quite pin. "W-well I haven't seen him since he told me he was going back to his mansion. Said he changed his mind." I said feeling slightly down about my friend leaving so soon. He would never admit it, but we were close. And it hurt seeing him so disheveled and unkept.

   "Sheesh that guy looked bad. When's the last time he looked in a mirror!" Sono began laughing. I squinted my eyes at him while Rodi scolded him. "Don' talk bout mah boy li' tat. Show some r'spect in the presence o' her highness." She gestured to me. "Well imma go have a talk wit' dat hottie in a poorly cared for body. Ciao princess~" Antony signed with his top left hand and fell backwards, a void opening beneath him assumably to bring him somewhere. "That guy is gonna push Al's buttons in a way nobody wants to deal with..." I mumbled. Sono and Rodi had disappeared, something the group has a tendency to do. Might as well get on that paperwork on my desk...

~{{This is just a filler chapter- get y'all some info, and update on things. I'll be adding some low effort art here and there, sometimes ones with better quality, just to give a visual- well uhhh- ... Bye-}}~