Chapter 2|Match maker 2

Natsu POV

"I know!" a voice squeaked

I was surprised to see

"Lisanna?!"

Okay I was dumbfounded that this girl found out where I live. "How are you-mmph!" I was cutted of with a finger silencing me.

"That doesn't matter, do you want me to help you get Lucy or not!?" Lisanna asked. My face turned solid red "Uhh I-I d-don't know what you're talking about!" I stuttered. I'm not even going to say something mean, he's a better liar than I am.

"Natsu... MAN UP AND SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!" Lisanna roared.

"I LOVE LUCY!" I blurted out scared of what Lisanna might do. What? She's freaking related to a demon!

"Okay I'm gonna tell you how the hell to tell Lucy." she said with confidence. "Wait, why do you want to help?" I asked kind of confused of where this is going.

"You guys are soul mate but are too dense to see you're head over heels for each other!" Lisanna groaned.

"Oi! Lucy and I arnt dense!" I said.

"Anyways, first of all do you know what love is?"

"No, not really" face palm

"Ugh! You don't know anything! Love comes in different forms. Like brotherly sister love then there is romantic love." She explained.

"Romantic love is a relationship." she said.

"But me and Lucy are in a relationship." *throws a potato at Natsu* BAKA!

"This is going to take longer. No Natsu that's a friendship. Love is that special feeling you get around someone. Love is heart telling you this is the one you wan to be with!" she said floating of into a daydream.

"But there is something horrible that no boy wants to be in." her voice going deeper and deeper. I nodded telling that I wanted her to go on.

"The FRIEND ZONE!" DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN

"What's that?" I asked.

"Where girls only want to be friends. They often think of you as a brother. When they say bestfriend, you got a chance!" she says.

I was taken back a bit. I was scared that she might not want to be with me. I guess Lisanna noticed and smiled sweetly at me. "Dont worry! Weren't you listening you guys at soul mates!" She says in confidence.

"Okay." I nodded. That's when I heard an explosion.

"NATSU! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND ASK LUCY OUT OR I WILL DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS!-oh hey Lisanna- NATSU ARNT YOU EVEN LISTENING!?"

Guess who that was.

Mira. The devious matchmaker.

Ad her fellow assistant, Lisanna, Match maker 2.

"Mira I got this alright they'll be together by the time on the dawn of the third day!" Lisanna chirped.

...

Silence. Mira stood there. Deciding. An awkward void filled the air.

"Fine. But if there not NaLu will be under my hands of care alright?" she said sweetly.

"HANDS OF CARE?!?!?" I shouted in disbelief.

"Yes and by hands of care I mean using every once of my power to get you together." Mira said in a dead serious tone.

Great. I have two people watch and seeing every move I know make when I'm around Lucy.

I groaned and laid back on my bed. "So you'll be watching me?" I asked.

"Yes!" they both said.

"So we won't have any privacy, when we talk?"

"Don't worry we'll be watching from a distance." Lisanna said making it far more creepier than it already was.

~Time skip~

"Natsu are you alright?" Mira and Lisanna said patting my back.

I was now scarred. They say its natural for someone to know about 'the talk'.

I was rocking in the corner whispering to myself it wasn't true like a crazy person.

Mira then slapped me and yelled "GET HOLD OF YOURSELF!" Damn she likes to yell a lot.

"Alright!" I shouted. "Mira you can go now I can handle this."

"Fine while you do that I'll work on RoWen." Mira stated before skipping off to the guild.

Lucy POV
Finally Lucy gets some camera time

I was bored out of my mind. As I see out my window, it becomes hard to see as the light fades.

'Natsu would be here by now' I thought.

Wait. I miss him?

I feel blush creep onto my face by simple thought. I actually wonder where he is.

But then while I think of him I noticed how... handsome he looks. How he is so nice, makes me laugh, and makes me smile each day.

And his smile makes my day as well.

"Natsu..." I whispered, barely audible as a smile appears and I fall into sleep.

~(•.•~) \(•.•)/ (~•.•)~
YEAH NEW CHAPPIE!!!
Tell me if its good and it motivates me to write.

And to remember to throw a potato at someone if there Bakas.
~Anime